Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 03/02/13 11:00 AM Posted 03/02/13 11:00 AM Pats your man wait for him to get to you.
Seaton Legacy Donating Member 537 Member For: 14y 1m 1d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 03/02/13 08:38 PM Posted 03/02/13 08:38 PM (edited) I just cut them down a bit as Pat advised me to. He mentioned the superpro bumps were made before the SSSL was made and they are not short enough. Edited 03/02/13 08:39 PM by Seaton
Seaton Legacy Donating Member 537 Member For: 14y 1m 1d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 06/02/13 08:56 AM Posted 06/02/13 08:56 AM Just thought id add, after a week of driving around with the car lowered, It is definitely harder to get off the line on the street though once you try stall it up a bit.It seems to go up in wheelspin ALOT easier, and my car is stock power wise.... will be very interesting to see if I can match my previous times at the drags now its been lowered. 1
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 28d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 06/02/13 10:59 PM Posted 06/02/13 10:59 PM ^^^ doubtful ^^^
JETFPV Legacy Donating Member 672 Member For: 18y 10m 23d Gender: Male Posted 07/02/13 02:40 AM Author Posted 07/02/13 02:40 AM (edited) Hey Gent's, I had mine lowered yesterday, I took a before and after shot, tried to get it as close as possible to the exact same spot for comparison, I'm happy with how it sit's already, but it may go a little lower after settling, the After shot was takin about 45 min's after leaving the shop...I didn't get the HD version as he said it will ride abit firmer than the non HD, so I just got the regular SSSL Rear's, and SSL Front's...BEFORE...AFTER...Suspension City didn't have any bump stop's he just cut them down...I'm guna give it till after the weekend to settle then are going to get it wheel aligned and the camber checked...Car's in having window's tinted today and next step's XR8 bonnet and that's about it for the look's department, it's time to start on the mod's LOL!!!Cheer's... Edited 07/02/13 02:44 AM by JETFPV
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y Gender: Male Posted 07/02/13 03:31 AM Posted 07/02/13 03:31 AM Looks better already, looks like the one I saw in rezza yesterday 1
JETFPV Legacy Donating Member 672 Member For: 18y 10m 23d Gender: Male Posted 07/02/13 04:24 AM Author Posted 07/02/13 04:24 AM AFTER TINT TODAY!!!
JAIH0 Member 5 Member For: 13y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 08/04/13 09:27 AM Posted 08/04/13 09:27 AM Is it hard to lower the rear end of these?
Seaton Legacy Donating Member 537 Member For: 14y 1m 1d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 08/04/13 09:34 AM Posted 08/04/13 09:34 AM Not hard at all.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 28d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 08/04/13 09:22 PM Posted 08/04/13 09:22 PM 30min tops
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now