Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 22d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 24/01/13 10:08 AM Posted 24/01/13 10:08 AM Enjoy the new power mate Take it to powerplay or willowbank and see how she goes. mph will tell the story. Best moment I've ever had was seeing an FG on display with a 370rwkw chart pinned on it. Got on track and I chewed his rear off the entire front and back straight of QR with 303rwkw until the second lap when I went past him. Got back in and he refused to accept it was a small turbo so I pulled the pipe off, showed him and smiled. 2
Maggotmouse Legacy Donating Member 200 Member For: 15y 23d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 24/01/13 10:32 AM Author Posted 24/01/13 10:32 AM if yours has the dodgy style muffler, you will not pick up much more at all, if it has one, get rid of it and things will improvethat I'm thinking, I'll wait for now till I start my new job to get a bit more coin sorted out then get it removed 1
Maggotmouse Legacy Donating Member 200 Member For: 15y 23d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 24/01/13 10:33 AM Author Posted 24/01/13 10:33 AM Enjoy the new power mate Take it to powerplay or willowbank and see how she goes. mph will tell the story. Best moment I've ever had was seeing an FG on display with a 370rwkw chart pinned on it. Got on track and I chewed his rear off the entire front and back straight of QR with 303rwkw until the second lap when I went past him. Got back in and he refused to accept it was a small turbo so I pulled the pipe off, showed him and smiled. I was trying to organize a group of us to go to the test n tune last week but was having over boost issues, I cant wait to run it down the strip 1
Impellor Member 835 Member For: 16y 2m 13d Gender: Not Telling Posted 24/01/13 12:05 PM Posted 24/01/13 12:05 PM I'll pay for you to put your car on Hi-Torque's rollers Impellor and I guarantee you will see a minimum of 20rwkw - closer to 30rwkw wiped off your RDP chart. Then you can polish that. I'd say Bomber that you can't guarantee anything. Grow up, and take your my tuners better than your tuners sh*t elsewhere. Cheers
BigAl's04 Special needs member. Legacy Donating Member 690 Member For: 16y 27d Gender: Male Location: gold coast Posted 24/01/13 12:08 PM Posted 24/01/13 12:08 PM 2
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 20d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 24/01/13 12:32 PM Posted 24/01/13 12:32 PM (edited) impellor do u understand what he was trying to say???he's pointing out that the dyno is a harsher dyno regardless of tuner... if your car went on that dyno it would probably loose numbers... simple factnumbers are no good without time slips anyway so at the end of the day its about being happy with your own car Edited 24/01/13 12:35 PM by Princess Fluffy 1
wa g6et Member 657 Member For: 15y 4m Gender: Male Location: Perth NOR Posted 24/01/13 01:28 PM Posted 24/01/13 01:28 PM if yours has the dodgy style muffler, you will not pick up much more at all, if it has one, get rid of it and things will improveHow do you pick these restrictive rear mufflers? Are they only on BFs or are they on FG systems as well? Single 3.5 and twin 2.5? 1
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 22d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 24/01/13 08:57 PM Posted 24/01/13 08:57 PM I'd say Bomber that you can't guarantee anything. Grow up, and take your my tuners better than your tuners sh*t elsewhere. Cheers Um, wasn't about your tune now was it? If your going to make comments in somebody's thread that "it seems down" and "makes mine look good" then all I'm saying is put it to the test. The offer remains Cheers.
Impellor Member 835 Member For: 16y 2m 13d Gender: Not Telling Posted 24/01/13 09:26 PM Posted 24/01/13 09:26 PM In essence Bomber what you are saying is that RDP's dyno is 10% out. I don't think so. But I guess a great way to rationalise ones own result. At the end of the day Bomber, your saying something that you can't qualify. But if your happy to send a truck up to the Sunny Coast to pick up the car, and organise Hi Torque's dyno, all at your expense. I'll play the game. So consider that as offer accepted.Cheers
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 24/01/13 10:01 PM Posted 24/01/13 10:01 PM Just stop it now, both of you.The dyno's read different. Just like every other dyno. Neither result is anything to ring Street Machine about, so just continue to be happy with what you have and move on. 4
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now