jbrnr21 Legacy Donating Member 120 Member For: 14y 2m 26d Gender: Male Location: bathurst... Posted 04/01/13 05:15 AM Posted 04/01/13 05:15 AM My falcon vs kangaroo... Hit the big *beep* while doing 100kms on a left hand bend, hit on the left hand front corner while he was sniffing the road or some sh*t (I don't know what kangaroos actually do lol) put me on 2 wheels and brought me down in the dirt and from there it was a pretty wild ride... Drive it home then went up the hospital to find out I have sprained my back and apparently there is a slight shadow around my liver (waiting on test result) I told them it was probably just fat but they didn't find that as amusing as I did :/ 2
The Monty Member 2 Member For: 13y 8m 29d Posted 04/01/13 08:04 AM Posted 04/01/13 08:04 AM Unlucky mate, any pics?
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 28d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 04/01/13 08:05 AM Posted 04/01/13 08:05 AM Fark bloke that sux
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 04/01/13 08:09 AM Posted 04/01/13 08:09 AM Sometimes in this heat water pools in the wheel ruts and potholes of the roads and animals drink it.. Fair blows though mate.. Hope your liver is okay..
NaturallyBlonde Member 70 Member For: 13y 8m 28d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 04/01/13 09:17 AM Posted 04/01/13 09:17 AM Not a great way to kick off the New Year. Sorry to hear and I hope that everything goes well. If it helps at all I used to line them up with the bullbar on my 80 series in the NT. 1
jbrnr21 Legacy Donating Member 120 Member For: 14y 2m 26d Gender: Male Location: bathurst... Posted 04/01/13 09:32 AM Author Posted 04/01/13 09:32 AM Comes up with 'you are not allowed to use this image extension on this community' I haven't had trouble uploading pics before
jbrnr21 Legacy Donating Member 120 Member For: 14y 2m 26d Gender: Male Location: bathurst... Posted 04/01/13 09:33 AM Author Posted 04/01/13 09:33 AM Not a great way to kick off the New Year. Sorry to hear and I hope that everything goes well. If it helps at all I used to line them up with the bullbar on my 80 series in the NT. Yeah I was thinking a hilux or land cruiser with a tuff bar and dual side rails... The greenies would love me then lol
NaturallyBlonde Member 70 Member For: 13y 8m 28d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 04/01/13 09:34 AM Posted 04/01/13 09:34 AM (edited) Some of the guys were having problems last night uploading.They are everywhere up there. I counted 126 one afternoon on the way back to the station.They get culled, so I figured I was helping out after a while Edited 04/01/13 09:37 AM by NaturallyBlonde
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 7m 27d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 06/01/13 10:30 PM Posted 06/01/13 10:30 PM Shizen! Sorry to hear it mate
lrmcdowell Legacy Donating Member 730 Member For: 15y 1m 2d Gender: Male Location: Randwick, sydney Posted 07/01/13 12:11 AM Posted 07/01/13 12:11 AM man that sucks.......about being fat and all
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now