Just Got A 400Rwkw Fg Xr6T, Need Some Questions Answered

ledoff

• Member For: 11y 11m 1d

I saw this car advertised when I was looking for mine, looked like a good thing, the last add on car sales it had no plates on it did you buy it unregistered? Do you live in Canberra? Any plans to hit the 1/4 mile with it.

Congrats on the purchase.

Cheers Coop.

• Member For: 11y 3m 29d

the reason why it had no plates was because he took them off cause people kept wanting to buy the plates. it came with 12 months rego, but it came with 12 months rego, as I'm in sydney I will only be able to use 3 months of as I'm in sydney.

I do plan to take it to the track, as it came with some drag radials. what sort of 1/4 mile time would I be looking at? high 10's?

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 4m 19d

the reason why it had no plates was because he took them off cause people kept wanting to buy the plates. it came with 12 months rego, but it came with 12 months rego, as I'm in sydney I will only be able to use 3 months of as I'm in sydney.

I do plan to take it to the track, as it came with some drag radials. what sort of 1/4 mile time would I be looking at? high 10's?

Can you pedal ?

First post says you can't open it up cause of wheelspin ? This is going to be the same issue on the track mate need that pedal foot doing the right things or you will be miles away from a 10. Not as easy as getting in smashing m/t on and blipping the loud pedal.

Good buy car sounds good get pics up.

Edited by HYPEDF6
  • Like 1