JVK Legacy Donating Member 751 Member For: 20y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: North West Hot Hell,VIC Posted 30/12/12 04:09 AM Posted 30/12/12 04:09 AM Ok thanks Ralph. 1
knowhereman Legacy Donating Member 107 Member For: 15y 1d Gender: Male Location: Torquay, Vic Posted 11/03/13 10:57 PM Posted 11/03/13 10:57 PM I just picked up a new set of PBR upgrade calipers. I have ordered new 325mm rotors but do I need to replace the standard BA factory brake hoses? I thought I read the std caliper hoses were too short?
jas98 Member 1,053 Member For: 14y 2m 5d Gender: Male Location: Maryborough Qld Posted 14/03/13 10:53 PM Posted 14/03/13 10:53 PM (edited) ^ if its the black factory caliper upgrade, ford told me the other day the hoses are all the same except if you were to go brembo.....im, however, really not sure though as I would have thorght they were a different length but the guy said the computer says its the same! Edited 14/03/13 10:53 PM by jas98
knowhereman Legacy Donating Member 107 Member For: 15y 1d Gender: Male Location: Torquay, Vic Posted 17/03/13 11:30 PM Posted 17/03/13 11:30 PM I spoke to the guys at Safebrake, who do the braided lines. They told me the Premium caliper has an extra 30mm of hose length on the front. I have ordered a set and will see.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now