funkyD Member 41 Member For: 13y 11m 27d Posted 27/12/12 09:53 AM Posted 27/12/12 09:53 AM Hi all newbie here I had a question I have a bf xr6 turbo and wondering where can I get a xcal3 tuner from in Melbourne Vic also does anyone know a price.ThanksI have done a search and couldn't find anything.
bionicxr6t05 Legacy Donating Member 2,216 Member For: 15y 2m 13d Gender: Male Posted 27/12/12 09:58 AM Posted 27/12/12 09:58 AM Pitlane
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 27/12/12 10:29 AM Posted 27/12/12 10:29 AM Who's going to tune your car?
funkyD Member 41 Member For: 13y 11m 27d Posted 27/12/12 10:38 AM Author Posted 27/12/12 10:38 AM Thanks for the replies guys iv heard and seen good thing from nistune so I'll be going there just getting a few little things as I go then once all done ill take it for a tune.
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 27/12/12 11:22 AM Posted 27/12/12 11:22 AM nistune? um
jbrnr21 Legacy Donating Member 120 Member For: 14y 3m 8d Gender: Male Location: bathurst... Posted 27/12/12 12:02 PM Posted 27/12/12 12:02 PM I think he means intune... Lol
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 17d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 27/12/12 12:14 PM Posted 27/12/12 12:14 PM http://www.nistune.com/contact.php
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 28/12/12 06:24 AM Posted 28/12/12 06:24 AM yer I questioned the nistune, they are awesome at nissans obviously......... but never heard anyone taking a ford there.meh
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 28/12/12 07:29 AM Posted 28/12/12 07:29 AM Didn't you take your ford to Nizpro? 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now