senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 26d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 04/12/12 11:14 PM Posted 04/12/12 11:14 PM I'll be interested to see the design - if they don't need to be pressed in I would say that the material compound needs to be much firmer otherwise I can see it squirming around with a steel or alloy shell to hold it in place...
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 04/12/12 11:16 PM Posted 04/12/12 11:16 PM ^whs
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 05/12/12 05:08 AM Posted 05/12/12 05:08 AM Sorry. Couldn't help myself.You also incorrectly capitalised the T in "The more force". It's following a comma. 1
MX Dave Legacy Donating Member 545 Member For: 15y 5m 28d Gender: Male Posted 05/12/12 05:31 AM Posted 05/12/12 05:31 AM I only had a few seconds to look as I was In between two cars and waiting for parts on another haha!It seems to be a two part design. Mallet the outer side in then the inner. They also developed a new dimple system on the inner part of the bush that retains grease better to stop squeaks. They also made a new compound for the centre diff bush which may all be included in one kit. The good thing about the nolathane centre is you don't have to cut the shell out like the superpro bushes.The rep also mentioned they will be bringing out the easy fit stuff for all the front end bushes.I run Superpro in my car so no need for new ones just yet. The next customers car I do I will probably use these bushes and will let people know the pros and cons
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 05/12/12 06:13 AM Posted 05/12/12 06:13 AM You don't need to cut the Superpro shells out, just press the out like you press them in.
bionicxr6t05 Legacy Donating Member 2,216 Member For: 15y 2m 6d Gender: Male Posted 05/12/12 08:51 AM Posted 05/12/12 08:51 AM I hope they improved the nvh side of their bushes as the current design is impossible to live with, I cringe every time I drive a nolathane bushed falcon
Iwannaturbo Member 32 Member For: 17y 4m 23d Gender: Male Posted 05/12/12 08:50 PM Author Posted 05/12/12 08:50 PM Yeah apparently they have changed the design to rival the Superpro Comfort bushes. Im very interested to see how to new 2 piece design goes on the road
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 26d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 06/12/12 02:08 AM Posted 06/12/12 02:08 AM You'd be surprised how many times Nolathane tell us they have changed their compound and design...still don't use it...
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 06/12/12 02:34 AM Posted 06/12/12 02:34 AM ^ two weeks until they change it? 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now