Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Mate andra rules are going through a major overhaul so wouldnt supprise me if they finally bring some rules into line with current cars / situations

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 5m 21d
Posted

I had 3 140mph+ runs at calder even going 145 and only got kiked off at the end,

next time I went bak they questioned me but let me race, I think there abit easier on the newer cars

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 6m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastlish
Posted

Does NOT apply in Sydney. Willowbank, Perth and Calder AFAIK

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...