HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 01/01/04 09:27 PM Posted 01/01/04 09:27 PM Definitely Poetic Justice!Happened with me against some spruced up 308 VB Crapadore...hehe. I just let him pretend he was the best as I saw a police car 2 cars behind me. They took off like a rocket and by the time I casually passed them, the police officer was already getting out of the car to book them.....I wouldn't have raced him anyway as it was in afternoon traffic and the id10t had it coming as he was ducking and weaving through traffic for some time. Not to mention one of the worst cases of tail gating I've witnessed for some time.
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 11d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 01/01/04 09:38 PM Posted 01/01/04 09:38 PM I don't mind 180XZs (to look at, never driven one) actually but these guys got what they deserved it sounds!
ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 01/01/04 10:12 PM Posted 01/01/04 10:12 PM Ricers always trying to prove themselves,Hope the coppers got 'em
KrasH Bloody Orange Team (BOT) Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 23y 3m 6d Gender: Male Location: Canberra, Australia Posted 01/01/04 10:26 PM Posted 01/01/04 10:26 PM Karm karma karma. Years ago, I went up to sydney with my brothers soccer team. On this occation I was with the parents of a player and my brother etc. On the side of the road we saw a bloke changing his flat tyre. We then started to luagh our heads of saying "sucked in" etc. Then about 10 minutes later, the van we were in got a punchure. Not only was that weird, The spare was put on and the next day it got a punchure. After that episode, never again will I laugh at the "unfortunate", well, all the non ricers atleast.
Guest Guests Posted 01/01/04 10:29 PM Posted 01/01/04 10:29 PM I reckon you did the best thing by saying nothing and doing nothing, and putting off slowly.that's what I usually do to the f*ckbrain ricers at the lights,p!sses them off some thing cronic.vik
Redhawk ....Time to lay this fairytale aside...... Legacy Donating Member 2,657 Member For: 23y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: In the Ferry on the River Styx, not getting out just yet! Posted 01/01/04 10:52 PM Posted 01/01/04 10:52 PM Or, you could pull over and ask them what seems to be the problem. Get them to lift the bonnet (you bullsh!t on about being a mechanic etc;).Do the Dr bit (you know, plenty to Erm's, tuts, sucking air in through teeth), stand back. look concerned, shake your head, look back into the engine bay again. Then either tell them "If it was a horse mate I'd shoot it!!" or go over to a nearby tree, break off a branch and tell them to do the 'Basil Fawlty thrash'. :banghead: Then..........RUN!!! :banghead:
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 02/01/04 01:24 AM Posted 02/01/04 01:24 AM Ian it must of been priceless.Scotty
XR8Chic vrooom psshhht Member 340 Member For: 23y 11m 10d Gender: Female Location: Victoria Posted 02/01/04 01:58 PM Posted 02/01/04 01:58 PM Wow,3 BA XR6s seen broken down on the one drive. My oh my, what are the odds of that?!Ive been driving 10 yrs myself and dont ever recall seeing 3 cars broken down on the one trip...let alone the same make and model.I personally dont buy your story xr8chic, sorry. You obviously dont do much driving then. (or drive with your eyes shut)It was christmas day, on the F3.The whole trip from the start of the F3 (Hornsby ish area) to the Charmhaven turnoff (2nd turnoff after the twin caltex) I saw in excess of 40 broken down cars. The time would have been 3:30pm when I hit the F3, and just before 4:20 pm when I took the turn off.I am sure the NRMA will keep records of how many break downs they attended that day if you want to confirm it.
XR8Chic vrooom psshhht Member 340 Member For: 23y 11m 10d Gender: Female Location: Victoria Posted 02/01/04 02:04 PM Posted 02/01/04 02:04 PM Just get your sis to tag along on the next FordXR6Turbo.com cruise in Sydney and she will soon change her mind! I wish...She wont do it. I had her in a ford once, but it doesnt look likely to happen again.She is currently looking at R32's and Soarers. (she has too much money)... although, I caught her looking at the croydon autosports XR6T yesterday when we were picking up her car from there. (yes - she spent more money on the sneezer)
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 18d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 02/01/04 08:21 PM Posted 02/01/04 08:21 PM Do the Dr bit (you know, plenty to Erm's, tuts, sucking air in through teeth), stand back. look concerned, shake your head, look back into the engine bay again.Hey, I do that without even trying. It's usually towards my lawn mower though, I hate the bastards.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now