xr6thsveta Legacy Donating Member 101 Member For: 14y 4m 27d Gender: Male Location: Palmerston North. New Zealand Posted 04/11/12 10:10 PM Posted 04/11/12 10:10 PM Hi ian69, where did they put the check valve, in the tank or in the fuel line? If in the fuel line where abouts? Any info would be appreciatedCheers Martin
ian69 Legacy Donating Member 31 Member For: 14y 2m 17d Posted 05/11/12 08:25 AM Author Posted 05/11/12 08:25 AM Hi ian69, where did they put the check valve, in the tank or in the fuel line? If in the fuel line where abouts? Any info would be appreciatedCheers Martinmate I will have a look tommoro its in the fuel line ill see if I can get a pic 4 you 1
xr6thsveta Legacy Donating Member 101 Member For: 14y 4m 27d Gender: Male Location: Palmerston North. New Zealand Posted 05/11/12 02:41 PM Posted 05/11/12 02:41 PM Cheers ian69, would be great if you could
ian69 Legacy Donating Member 31 Member For: 14y 2m 17d Posted 06/11/12 09:23 AM Author Posted 06/11/12 09:23 AM here you go mate it just under the starter motor I think they got the vavle from pirtek
xr6thsveta Legacy Donating Member 101 Member For: 14y 4m 27d Gender: Male Location: Palmerston North. New Zealand Posted 06/11/12 05:19 PM Posted 06/11/12 05:19 PM Thanks ian, I'm going to try this on my car. Cheers
Goliath Member 383 Member For: 16y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 07/11/12 01:02 AM Posted 07/11/12 01:02 AM Mine struggles a bit when it's warm since I've had the car tuned. When cold, starts up straight away. It does start every time though. Not sure if this is normal?
ian69 Legacy Donating Member 31 Member For: 14y 2m 17d Posted 07/11/12 10:05 AM Author Posted 07/11/12 10:05 AM Thanks ian, I'm going to try this on my car. Cheersno worries have fun
ian69 Legacy Donating Member 31 Member For: 14y 2m 17d Posted 07/11/12 10:07 AM Author Posted 07/11/12 10:07 AM Mine struggles a bit when it's warm since I've had the car tuned. When cold, starts up straight away. It does start every time though. Not sure if this is normal?mine would not start warm or cold just turn over I had to turn the key on&off to prime the pump
phantom xr6t Talks Cheap, Let's Race Member 596 Member For: 19y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Atherton, FNQ Posted 07/11/12 10:26 AM Posted 07/11/12 10:26 AM no central qld im not sure what to think but im pissed it wont start like it did im going to ring him tommoro and take it back to get the fuel pump fixed .im also thimking about taking it to mackay an talk to cpv tuning and just check it all out .im in CQ too mate who did the work, I may be able to shed some light on shops in the area? I would go back to them asking alot of questions about genuine parts, what pump they used and if they used submersible fuel line because if they didnt I can guarantee that the hose inside will go soft slimy and eventually perish and fall off, then she will run like sh*t I made that mistake on my very first bf, and get a print out of dyno. Get them to fix the problems first but I cant speak highly enough about Dave at cpv in mackay he has done a few of my cars.I drove 8 hrs to see dave for a tune, great bloke to deal with, worth every cent for that drive as my local tuners are a bunch of monkeys
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now