• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 21y 2m 28d

I dont know if anybody cares, but simmons are making the 5 spoke in a 19in. they should be available in late march. and I guess they will do the same as what they do at the moment. use the 19in centre, and put a 20in outer rim on it if u want 20's. this is what they do with the current 17/18in 5 spokes.

the centre's are all the same. 17/18in and I guess 19/20in. :D

by the way, I just put some 19in on my turbo, cost me $3700 with falken rubber. :unsure:

• Member For: 21y 3m 7d

I went out on a limb last year and put 18's on my ute...And went for Advanti stalkers, With Falken rubber!.. Heaps of regrets ... I mean, I'm willing to pay 4, 5, 6 hundred a rim & then go with "oh ok, Falkens", as the Bob Jane guy said.. "they are a good tyre , wear good, great in the wet, etc". BULLsh*t!.. MATE,They wern't even directionals. Next time, I go tyre 1st!!.. Rim 2nd!..In the wet I drive like "Aunt Alice" going to church( until I finish my advanced , 3rd tier senior advanced, Dick Johnson snow & blizzard conditions driving course!!... They are sh*t!... Got the dunlop 3000's on the XR6T.. & I'm like Peter Brocks wife in that Ad on tele!... what I'm saying is,,, Don't let the "glitter & glamour" of the rim be confused with what sorta rubber you need, or should be using!