Silver G6ET Member 23 Member For: 14y 2m 22d Posted 12/08/12 02:11 AM Posted 12/08/12 02:11 AM Hi guys, I have 2008 g6et. Car undergoing many mods, but brakes need upgrading imo. Want to maintain stockish look and 19" size. Can you point me in the right direction to find a set?Wheel king currently not stocking, for quite some time by the emails I've had with them.
wa g6et Member 657 Member For: 15y 3m 26d Gender: Male Location: Perth NOR Posted 12/08/12 02:36 AM Posted 12/08/12 02:36 AM Yeah they are difficult to find, I know first hand. Also the same as the current FPV GT-E and F6E.Can only suggest Ebay, Gumtree, these forums etc.
Stazza_Brendan Legacy Donating Member 686 Member For: 16y 11m 18d Gender: Male Location: Mackay QLD Posted 12/08/12 03:08 AM Posted 12/08/12 03:08 AM Last set I seen on ebay was up less then 2 hours before someone bought them.
djqc Member 291 Member For: 14y 11m 20d Posted 12/08/12 04:07 AM Posted 12/08/12 04:07 AM I heard you were trying to sell yours Dave? Hehe
wa g6et Member 657 Member For: 15y 3m 26d Gender: Male Location: Perth NOR Posted 12/08/12 05:30 AM Posted 12/08/12 05:30 AM Mine are made of gold with the amount they owe me.Nah really have thought about going 20's but don't really want to put any more money into her.
Silver G6ET Member 23 Member For: 14y 2m 22d Posted 12/08/12 05:52 AM Author Posted 12/08/12 05:52 AM No worries, cheers guys. I'll keep trawling the sites.
djqc Member 291 Member For: 14y 11m 20d Posted 12/08/12 05:52 AM Posted 12/08/12 05:52 AM Haha. Only stirring mate. I feel the same with my car. So many more things I could do, but really can't justify the money. I've already gone over my budget, but that trutrac is always in the back of my mind. Maybe a Xmas present to myself
STIFLR Legacy Donating Member 572 Member For: 17y 9m 20d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 12/08/12 06:33 AM Posted 12/08/12 06:33 AM Mine will be for sale soon, if all goes to plan.
Silver G6ET Member 23 Member For: 14y 2m 22d Posted 12/08/12 10:04 AM Author Posted 12/08/12 10:04 AM I'd be keen to arrange a purchase mate. Please let me know if they become available. Will be in the market still in next 6-8 weeks according to my budget and plan.
PookeyMaster Legacy Donating Member 1,531 Member For: 15y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: Parramatta, NSW Posted 12/08/12 10:09 AM Posted 12/08/12 10:09 AM I think it'll end up as a bidding war Silver G6ET. You're about the fourth or fifth person to put they're hands up for them... 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now