Nitto Nt05R 275/40/17 Tyre Pressure (Air, Air / Nitro, Nitro)

Στέλ

• U1ARUN
  • Member For: 11y 11m 25d

I'll start off on 32psi & see how I go. When I find the right tyre pressure for these slicks then I'll get them filled up with nitrogen. Thanks for the help. Cheers

• 2 years later...
  • Member For: 10y 5m 16d

Thread revival..

Any luck with these tyres im looking at them as a possible alternative to the Et St Radials.. ???

and also where were they purchased ? anyone know where they have stock of them ?? and price also ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 16d

Thanx for the reply Luke but I have just purchased a set of M&H Drag Radials this week instead..

I used to use these. Start off with 16-17 psi. And get them nice and sticky before you race.

Also next time maybe try hoosiers. Personally I think they are the best radial sticks on the market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I used to use these. Start off with 16-17 psi. And get them nice and sticky before you race.

Also next time maybe try hoosiers. Personally I think they are the best radial sticks on the market.

Yeah a few factors y I chose the M&H over the Hoosier.. iv always used Hoosier Slicks on my other cars in saying that though..

The M&Hs are slightly narrower with a bigger tread area.. They are slightly taller and most of all they look a lot more like a street tyre as they will be driven to and from track etc.. Another thing is they are also $50 cheaper than the Hoosiers too :)

That is very true. The MTs are handy cause they can be driven on the road. Although I always swap my tires at the track.

Yeah they can be driven on the road as in IF u encounter a bit of rain u MIGHT get home lol BUT technically none of the drag radials are legal in Australia..

The only legal Mickey in this category is a Street Comp and they are being phased out but they are pretty much only an Invo comparable Tyre..

Iv used a cheater slick M&H before (ET ST equivalent) and got stuck coming home and doing 60ks all of a sudden was facing the other way in traffic :/ and was very lucky to not get plowed from the bloke going the other way ..

But if by chance I have them on and have a copper behind me they "look" like a more road going tyre than the rest.. and the above reasons have swayed me to give em a try..