muzzzza Member 103 Member For: 23y 8m 7d Location: Sydney South Posted 03/02/03 03:43 AM Posted 03/02/03 03:43 AM Have you guys seen the FPV Alloy Pedal Covers.I think they look great.Does anyone know if these can be fitted to the XR6 & can they be purchased after delivery and be fitted by yourself?Thanks
Cam Member 397 Member For: 23y 8m 6d Location: Brisbane Posted 03/02/03 03:51 AM Posted 03/02/03 03:51 AM Is there a web page where everybody can see them?
muzzzza Member 103 Member For: 23y 8m 7d Location: Sydney South Posted 03/02/03 03:58 AM Author Posted 03/02/03 03:58 AM cam,If you look at the FPV web site, it shows them as one of the unique features for the GT or GT-P.Otherwise I've attached, an image below.
Cam Member 397 Member For: 23y 8m 6d Location: Brisbane Posted 03/02/03 04:15 AM Posted 03/02/03 04:15 AM Very nice.I think I will have to get those (if they are availiable)
CJF077 The Noble Leader Administrator 4,792 Member For: 23y 11m 24d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Australia Posted 03/02/03 04:15 AM Posted 03/02/03 04:15 AM have to admit they are pretty impressive.. wondering the cost of them..
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 22d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 03/02/03 06:42 AM Posted 03/02/03 06:42 AM Have to be worth at least another 2.5kw's
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 26d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 03/02/03 07:12 AM Posted 03/02/03 07:12 AM LOL@Dagabond
CJF077 The Noble Leader Administrator 4,792 Member For: 23y 11m 24d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Australia Posted 03/02/03 07:48 AM Posted 03/02/03 07:48 AM Have to be worth at least another 2.5kw's :lol:
Guest matt Guests Posted 03/02/03 10:06 AM Posted 03/02/03 10:06 AM I wonder whether FPV will be as tight as HSV when it comes to spare parts for non-FPV vehicles.As most of you would know, unless you prove that you currently own a HSV, you can't buy any HSV spare parts at all.I hope FPV allow this, as those pedal covers are certainly slick.
CJF077 The Noble Leader Administrator 4,792 Member For: 23y 11m 24d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Australia Posted 03/02/03 10:11 AM Posted 03/02/03 10:11 AM I wonder whether FPV will be as tight as HSV when it comes to spare parts for non-FPV vehicles.As most of you would know, unless you prove that you currently own a HSV, you can't buy any HSV spare parts at all.I hope FPV allow this, as those pedal covers are certainly slick. Unfortunately FPV has taken the stance with FPV merchandise and even down to the XR6 Turbo badge.. you cant get one unless you prove ownership of the car..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now