Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 7d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 27/06/12 12:21 PM Posted 27/06/12 12:21 PM Yeh agree less concave on front is nice. BMW's are what made me love concave to start off with. Some models just a slight hint on the front and then the rears just bam, heaps concave. You just know then, sh*t that must have some serious size rubber under it lolThought I seen them before too ff! Nice choice
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 27/06/12 12:32 PM Posted 27/06/12 12:32 PM (edited) hope wayno doesnt mind me posting his car. Edited 27/06/12 12:33 PM by Ford Freak 3
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 27/06/12 10:39 PM Posted 27/06/12 10:39 PM looks nice. smaller at the front.
JET-270 Legacy Donating Member 153 Member For: 15y 2m 21d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 28/06/12 06:32 AM Author Posted 28/06/12 06:32 AM Called up East Coast Tyre. They really know fitment, as soon as I mentioned I wanted to get 10s on the front he was on the ball. 245 tyre up front with the machined lip poking out the guards and 255 on the rear to keep the look with the stretch. Another place I called straight up said that there was no way 10s would fit on the front.All up including tyres about $2700 1
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 28/06/12 06:33 AM Posted 28/06/12 06:33 AM im not sure why would you want 10's up front for?
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 28/06/12 06:40 AM Posted 28/06/12 06:40 AM Coz it'll look banging. Can't wait for pics. 4
JET-270 Legacy Donating Member 153 Member For: 15y 2m 21d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 28/06/12 07:14 AM Author Posted 28/06/12 07:14 AM im not sure why would you want 10's up front for?pretty much what henz said. Not really a fan of the flat front wheels..love the look of concave all round! 1
neotim Member 276 Member For: 15y 7m 23d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 28/06/12 07:19 AM Posted 28/06/12 07:19 AM East Coast Tyre are good mate. I just got my spacers put on there. Good bunch of guys 1
j.d Member 1,222 Member For: 16y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 28/06/12 07:42 AM Posted 28/06/12 07:42 AM Called up East Coast Tyre. They really know fitment, as soon as I mentioned I wanted to get 10s on the front he was on the ball. 245 tyre up front with the machined lip poking out the guards and 255 on the rear to keep the look with the stretch.Another place I called straight up said that there was no way 10s would fit on the front.All up including tyres about $2700what offset you go with up front ? +20 or so ?
Wayno Member 111 Member For: 14y 9m 15d Posted 28/06/12 01:33 PM Posted 28/06/12 01:33 PM Don't mind freak and I would say if u put tens on the front u would have to have less then 30 offset for sure I have 8.5 x 30 offset and lowered 35 mm front from standard and I have been lucky wheels rubbed and rolled my guard I would say around 200mm but no external buckling really lucky just have to watch when turning and going over bumps :(My rears are tens with 275 tyres and alls good what colour theme are u looking at seen all three combos they come in and the machine face with the black windows looked the bestOh and last thing I went for the more staggered look with the deep concave on the rears looks stuff as . 10's all round with the perfect lowering and tyre yep should look good also but very hard to get it right just my thoughtsJust correcting myself if u want to run 10's on the front as well u would have to run something more then 40+ offset because that's what my rears are running 10' with 40 offset with 45mm lowered from standard sits just how I wanted it
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now