Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 7d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Fkn tuff green

  • Like 2
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SE Melbourne
Posted

Exactly the colour I was about to spray my stockies. Dammit

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 7d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)

Gotta make a wrapping thread henz,, I wanna try it

WDYWOYCT

whatdidyouwraponyourcartoday

Edited by freeze_dk
  • Like 2
  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

Can

Start one if you want? Have heaps of pics?

  • Like 4
  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 7d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Yeahwould love steps also and equiptment needed

  • Like 1
  • Turboless
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 7m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong, Victoria
Posted (edited)

Yeh I <3 Bananas yeah. Pazz...I'll go back on what I said the other day. Green will look nuts on blue haha. Do it. Looks mint henz, top job once again. A side business for you and scar, wrapping

Edited by Shyfrd
  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

Ok when I get a chance I will.

  • A much better forum
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

carbon1.jpg

carbon2.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Carnage on the Garage Floor
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 4m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gold Coast
Posted

^^^ like the cars but want the shed more :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...