quadie Legacy Donating Member 720 Member For: 20y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Muswellbrook,NSW Posted 10/05/12 12:06 PM Posted 10/05/12 12:06 PM 19" rims? , gates racing belt? , new BOV? , earls oil line kit? , my mind runs wild!
Kroozin Menace Legacy Donating Member 1,990 Member For: 15y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 10/05/12 02:44 PM Posted 10/05/12 02:44 PM Shorter gear nob than standard???
MrMopa Member 2 Member For: 15y 1m 17d Gender: Male Posted 10/05/12 03:53 PM Posted 10/05/12 03:53 PM MoTeC exhaust?
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 10/05/12 04:11 PM Posted 10/05/12 04:11 PM 2jz conversion? 2
The Outsider Legacy Donating Member 1,205 Member For: 15y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: Burwood, NSW Posted 10/05/12 04:17 PM Posted 10/05/12 04:17 PM 2256 wins the internet 1
Bad Apples Legacy Donating Member 110 Member For: 21y 2m 17d Gender: Male Posted 10/05/12 11:41 PM Author Posted 10/05/12 11:41 PM I'm almost certain it'll be camshafts, but what are you actually unhappy about? the end result? the way the tuner responded to you?Cheers, Possum.I'm unhappy with both the result and the response from the tuner. I believe the tuner was disintrested and lack of interest in the job lead to the poor result.As for those that need details, I'm not asking how to tune, so I think it is largely irrelevent. I just want to know the best way to work with a tuner, so I don't have another result like this.Cheers,Bad Apples.
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 10/05/12 11:47 PM Posted 10/05/12 11:47 PM One can only assume the tuner may have copped to the same lack of communication that we have copped? As an example I've completely lost interest in this thread because of the vagueness of your posts.Just saying.. 1
TRA1NR Pitlane Member Legacy Donating Member 2,886 Member For: 19y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Pakenham, Victoria Posted 10/05/12 11:55 PM Posted 10/05/12 11:55 PM How can we comment on your situation with any relevance if we don't know the details? People will only assume that you are at fault if you do not explain the situation fully, and you will never get any constructive feedback as a result.
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 11/05/12 12:03 AM Posted 11/05/12 12:03 AM 111 posts in over 6 years. The mod was a new light bar and cop chip.
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 11/05/12 12:11 AM Posted 11/05/12 12:11 AM (edited) Dillz has hit it right on the head! Edited 11/05/12 12:11 AM by Shyfrd 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now