sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 3d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 01/05/12 12:12 AM Posted 01/05/12 12:12 AM FG xr6t with 365rwkw on 98 ????very happy hub dyno????
rbjet Skid Machine Legacy Donating Member 1,640 Member For: 15y 4m 5d Gender: Male Posted 01/05/12 01:12 AM Posted 01/05/12 01:12 AM I've never driven both but I'm guessing a BA/BF with 300kw would be more streetable than an FG with 300kw as you'd be able to cruise around off boost more with the lag.Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 01/05/12 01:24 AM Posted 01/05/12 01:24 AM Seems legit 1
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 01/05/12 01:55 AM Posted 01/05/12 01:55 AM With the extra tables on the boost control on the FG, boost can be made to be more linear based on the amount of accelerator being used 1
rbjet Skid Machine Legacy Donating Member 1,640 Member For: 15y 4m 5d Gender: Male Posted 01/05/12 02:06 AM Posted 01/05/12 02:06 AM Doesn't everyone just "SMASH MY DATE" like mark I dunno if I'd like the linear feeling of boost coming on. Then it'd be more like a V8 wouldn't it? It would help my traction issues though. 1
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 01/05/12 02:12 AM Posted 01/05/12 02:12 AM As mentioned it's based on acc position, if you want all the tuned boost, then you put the foot down hard like any other car 1
FGTURBO6 Member 47 Member For: 15y 5m 27d Posted 03/05/12 10:55 AM Author Posted 03/05/12 10:55 AM ok guys, Final tune made 514.4rwhp on fg turbo with premium unleaded and 17psi.How do I upload pics so I can upload my dyno graph?
FGTURBO6 Member 47 Member For: 15y 5m 27d Posted 03/05/12 11:04 AM Author Posted 03/05/12 11:04 AM Hi Guys,Thought it was about time I made a Thread. My FG XR6T made 383.4rwkw on stock turbo at 17psi.I know there most likely will be alot of "dyno must be happy" or "that's wrong cant be right". So it was ran up on 2 different dynos the same day and only had 2kw of difference. Also on the mod list has: Stage 3 Intercooler and piping, 4inch dump and 4inch exhaust, 1000cc Injectors, Battery relocation and Cold air induction, Actuator, Valve springs.Cheers 2
FGTURBO6 Member 47 Member For: 15y 5m 27d Posted 03/05/12 11:07 AM Author Posted 03/05/12 11:07 AM attached dyno sheetDyno Graph 1
Mr_4.0 Member 1,096 Member For: 15y 8m 10d Posted 03/05/12 11:19 AM Posted 03/05/12 11:19 AM Your either on e85 or your car has the bigger fg f6 turbo.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now