IMLOCO Member 397 Member For: 14y 6m 16d Posted 25/04/12 02:22 AM Posted 25/04/12 02:22 AM Hey guys just curious what the max power my car could get tuned to and still be pretty reliable .. It's a 2007 bf xr6tStage 3 cooler X force turbo back 4" dump into 3.5 or 4 inch straight throughWastegate actuator 12psi I think Running 15psi boost Pretty sure it's got valve springsAfter market fuel pump ( not sure what brand )Bigger Injectors Zf tuned 6 speed Got it dyno'd the other day and it ran 454hp 332.3kw pretty keen to throw some more boost into it and see how we go any ideas what I should get by upping the boost and some other small things ... 1
f6mark Member 2,909 Member For: 15y 7m 18d Gender: Male Posted 25/04/12 03:33 AM Posted 25/04/12 03:33 AM mod's u have there mate.. and the power u making is safe.. 332rwk on 15psi I think is good mate.. iv seen a lot of BF's tune to 380rwks.. she be fine mate..
IMLOCO Member 397 Member For: 14y 6m 16d Posted 25/04/12 06:08 AM Author Posted 25/04/12 06:08 AM Thanks mate that's what I thought there's a heap on here with the same mods making more power than me lol gonna get a new tune ASAP I think ... Gotta fix the crack in my dump pipe first
bionic_oosty Legacy Donating Member 241 Member For: 14y 8m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney/Wollongong Posted 25/04/12 06:55 AM Posted 25/04/12 06:55 AM Throw a Growler kit on it. They are good for around 18rwkw. Been proven on my BF and VZ SS. 1
IMLOCO Member 397 Member For: 14y 6m 16d Posted 25/04/12 07:30 AM Author Posted 25/04/12 07:30 AM Yeah mate I got a hot side an cold side intercooler and a big old 9" pod coming off the turbo
bionic_oosty Legacy Donating Member 241 Member For: 14y 8m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney/Wollongong Posted 25/04/12 07:39 AM Posted 25/04/12 07:39 AM lol, well disregard my advice.. That'll do it!332rwkw is more than enough if you're wanting safe but fun. If it's running fine, I wouldn't bother with another tune to be honest
IMLOCO Member 397 Member For: 14y 6m 16d Posted 25/04/12 07:50 AM Author Posted 25/04/12 07:50 AM Yeah mate not wrong it's a load of fun !! Just wish I could bake 3rd on the highway ... If I had a clutch things would be easier hahah it loves a 3rd gear Powerskid though
bionic_oosty Legacy Donating Member 241 Member For: 14y 8m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney/Wollongong Posted 25/04/12 08:41 AM Posted 25/04/12 08:41 AM haha lighting up 3rd gear, you'd be doing 100+kms!! Too Dango for my liking lol
bionicxr6t05 Legacy Donating Member 2,216 Member For: 15y 2m 5d Gender: Male Posted 25/04/12 08:52 AM Posted 25/04/12 08:52 AM What do u mean by stage 3 cooler? My bf makes 385rwkw on 18psi stock bottom end....
IMLOCO Member 397 Member For: 14y 6m 16d Posted 25/04/12 09:51 AM Author Posted 25/04/12 09:51 AM That's impressive mate !! I might crank mine to 18psi and see what it makes ... Do u have a plenum ? I thought stage 3 was the hot and cold side cooler haha I dunno it's big though
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now