Jump to content

Should we become an Official Club?  

299 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 27d
Posted

well you can come along here and join in the fun - welcome.

That's the good thing about not being a club. No rules on membership or participation.

  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted
It was to be a N/A XR6, would owners of N/a XR's be able to join the club aswell?

Swannee

Can't see why not as there are a lot of n/a owners on this site as well

Posted

Swannee mate, do your self a big favour and save up the extra for the T.Youll spew otherwise.Rember what they say "If your gunna root a dog, than do it f#cken properly"

Notning wrong with NAs but if your that close,a bit further couldnt hurt.

vik

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 9m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Middle Earth (The Shire)
Posted

At the moment I am leaning towards the N/A. Only due to finances.

I am not looking to buy real soon. I am probably looking at about Sept-Oct to buy. Just so I can save up a bit of a deposit and some more for little tweeks here and there (e.g possibly 18's, sunroof, sports steering wheel, Premium sound, etc).

After driving just the N/A XR6 on the weekend and feeling to responsiveness of the steering and the punch it gives, I know for a fact that I WILL be buying at BA XR6. Just unsure on N/A or TC.

Swanee

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 9m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Middle Earth (The Shire)
Posted
Wait till you go for a spin in a T...

I can't wait... I wanna go now!

:blush:

  • Flaccid Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NOONAMAH, go figure.....
Posted
Wait till you go for a spin in a T...

I can't wait... I wanna go now!

:banghead:

No doubt all the N/A boys are gonna lynch me for this,

But why buy a XR if not an 8 or turbo? the XT has the same engine as the NA XR, so why not just get an XT? They are very good and much cheaper! Get the T and add the wheels later. Oh yeah and to keep it on thread,

then you can be a full member of the club regardless which why they go...

  • I see red
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 18d
  • Location: nowhere in particular
Posted
I voted YES.

Im far too busy with work and family to concern myself with all the ins and outs, however I'd love to have events organised that I can goto on a semi regular basis, if for no other reason than to catch up with friends with simular interests to myself. and im sure many other members would fit into this catagory.

Isn't this what we have now?! :banghead:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South Coast NSW
Posted
I voted YES.

Im far too busy with work and family to concern myself with all the ins and outs, however I'd love to have events organised that I can goto on a semi regular basis, if for no other reason than to catch up with friends with simular interests to myself. and im sure many other members would fit into this catagory.

Isn't this what we have now?! :o

Yep, but with insurance. Which also brings with it some peace-of-mind for the organisers. :ta:

  • 2 months later...
  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Sorry for digging up an old post - but what is happening with the club scenario, has it been dropped all together or is it pending further investigation.

While I'm only a new kid on the block (only had the T for 4 days) I'd be more than willing to assist in any club matters and given that I actually work for one as well may help a little.

Trent.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...