patrick1234 Member 39 Member For: 14y 7m 24d Posted 19/04/12 10:19 AM Author Posted 19/04/12 10:19 AM hey mate I got 300 rwkw on a std exaust both mufflers still there just changed to a hiflow cat 3" oulets and 3 1/2 body I think it was. just got a muffler shop to weld it inSweet, and a tune? what did the hiflow + install set you back? 1
droF Legacy Donating Member 32 Member For: 16y 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/04/12 10:42 AM Posted 19/04/12 10:42 AM Venom exhaust currently have a group buy on high flow cats on Ford Forums including free delivery. These high flow cats just bolt on to your existing exhaust system and don't require any welding. Might be worth having a look.
rbjet Skid Machine Legacy Donating Member 1,640 Member For: 15y 4m 9d Gender: Male Posted 19/04/12 10:11 PM Posted 19/04/12 10:11 PM That's only for FG's though isn't it drof. I've got a Venom and had to weld it into my BA. Mine was $300 including installation.
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 7d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 19/04/12 10:25 PM Posted 19/04/12 10:25 PM good cat welded it should be no more than $400
droF Legacy Donating Member 32 Member For: 16y 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/04/12 10:25 PM Posted 19/04/12 10:25 PM I don't believe so rbjet. It definitely is for the FG but looking at the photos it seems to be a direct bolt on for the BA/BF aswell. The group buy is for a total of 10 or more irrespective of vehicle model.
patrick1234 Member 39 Member For: 14y 7m 24d Posted 20/04/12 08:32 AM Author Posted 20/04/12 08:32 AM I went into chip torque today and had a talk, I think im gonna get a new dyno done and go from there, he said 250 for a run? that normal? or is hi torque better
bionicxr6t05 Legacy Donating Member 2,216 Member For: 15y 2m 5d Gender: Male Posted 20/04/12 08:35 AM Posted 20/04/12 08:35 AM 250 just for a run? I had 6 runs today for 150
phantom xr6t Talks Cheap, Let's Race Member 596 Member For: 19y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: Atherton, FNQ Posted 20/04/12 09:15 AM Posted 20/04/12 09:15 AM Sweet, and a tune? what did the hiflow + install set you back?from memory all up cost around $450 I think. got the cat online.
f6mark Member 2,909 Member For: 15y 7m 18d Gender: Male Posted 20/04/12 09:27 AM Posted 20/04/12 09:27 AM mate.. just go to Hi Torque mate.. they will look after u.. 1
patrick1234 Member 39 Member For: 14y 7m 24d Posted 20/04/12 09:27 AM Author Posted 20/04/12 09:27 AM 250 just for a run? I had 6 runs today for 150sh*t really, il have to ask around then
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now