PookeyMaster Legacy Donating Member 1,531 Member For: 15y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: Parramatta, NSW Posted 31/05/12 11:58 AM Author Posted 31/05/12 11:58 AM (edited) Well that's an original combination Congrats though. How many sleeps? Getting anxious yet? Got your favorite cardigan ready for delivery day?At least it's more unique than black and black Thanks Tab. Im Not sure yet. The salesman said 6 weeks to 8 weeks worst case but he'll give me a call tomorrow once Ford has processed the order as they will give him a date it rolls off the factory floor. Then he said add say a fortnight to allow for delivery and prep, Rego, pickup, etc. Yeah, I can't wait to get in it and take it for a long drive Any recommendations for cardigans? I'm new to this genre you know so I'm not sure what the in style is or good colours, it's sort of not my age group.....I was thinking of getting a cardigan, bowl ball and walking cane and taking a photo of them on the parcel shelf just for lolz, haha. Might see what the grandparents have. Edited 31/05/12 11:59 AM by PookeyMaster
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 31/05/12 12:04 PM Posted 31/05/12 12:04 PM Hahaha do it. Get the flat golf hat too (Londoner?) Lmao
Rossnall Legacy Donating Member 72 Member For: 14y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: Bundaberg, QLD Posted 31/05/12 12:05 PM Posted 31/05/12 12:05 PM I put a deposit on a 2012 Ranger Wildtrak in Metro Grey today. It has all the fruit, more than my G6! Cool vehicle. Ford have kicked arse with this new model. Sad to see the G6 go, but not fringe friggin benifit tax!!! Oh and don't ask what I've lost.Yeah, but when's the delivery date? Guy at work upgraded his 2011 Ranger and signed in early Feb. Picked it up last week! And that was only because one became available in a different colour. Was going to be mid-June!
tuono Member 312 Member For: 15y 10m 16d Posted 31/05/12 10:50 PM Posted 31/05/12 10:50 PM Not sure yet! August/September probably. Shouldn't be to hard to drive the G6T till then. Plus I need time to buy a confederate flag and Gun rack. Yeeee haaaa!!!!
Rossnall Legacy Donating Member 72 Member For: 14y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: Bundaberg, QLD Posted 01/06/12 04:17 AM Posted 01/06/12 04:17 AM Not sure yet! August/September probably. Shouldn't be to hard to drive the G6T till then. Plus I need time to buy a confederate flag and Gun rack. Yeeee haaaa!!!!You might have to make do with a normal bullbar too. Not sure if the good ol' boys have figured out how to attach a Mack one yet.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now