tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 31/07/09 11:21 AM Posted 31/07/09 11:21 AM Dodgy dealer.Good news Rhino. Don't forget the pitchas...once you can drag your arse out of it!
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 20d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 31/07/09 12:12 PM Posted 31/07/09 12:12 PM Yeah long story there! Thanks dudes and Tab, will definately get some car porn up when I can get out of it long enough to take a snap.
Ego T Member 26 Member For: 17y 4m 19d Posted 01/08/09 03:26 AM Posted 01/08/09 03:26 AM Great news Rhino!You've been very patient mate. I'm sure the wait will be worth it.Pics!!!
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 20d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 01/08/09 07:39 AM Posted 01/08/09 07:39 AM (edited) Hey Guys. :spoton: :spoton: :spoton: HOLY.F*CKING. SNAPPING. DUCKSH*T. What else can I say? The thing is a weapon, I can't beleive that you can make them even quicker! I gave her a squirt in manual mode with TCS off coming out of the twin servos near the central coast and it lit up the entire re-entry ramp, sidways all the way. I am so happy and it was so worth the wait. Gotta few bugs on her though so I will post some piccies tommorow arvo. Thanks everyone who offered advice and encouragement while I was wading through the trenches with Ford.Cheers Edited 01/08/09 07:40 AM by Rhino1980
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 21d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 01/08/09 07:48 AM Posted 01/08/09 07:48 AM Congrats mate, glad your pleased with her (or him not that there is anything wrong with that)Some nice window tint sets of Winter White quite nicely
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 20d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 01/08/09 08:09 AM Posted 01/08/09 08:09 AM Thanks Buf. Its a she LOL. Yep a tint is first off the rank, probably in a week or two then some black 20's. Did the stock BOV vent mod this arvo as soon as I got back.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 01/08/09 09:19 AM Posted 01/08/09 09:19 AM Good stuff. Nothing like that first boost-induced stupid grin.Having white withdrawals Buffy?
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 21d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 01/08/09 09:22 AM Posted 01/08/09 09:22 AM Having white withdrawals Buffy?Can that fix blue balls ?
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 01/08/09 09:42 AM Posted 01/08/09 09:42 AM
Rhino1980 09JET Member 1,510 Member For: 17y 3m 20d Gender: Male Location: E. Maitland Posted 02/08/09 07:40 AM Posted 02/08/09 07:40 AM Here b d pics boys. Hope you like.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now