stealthxr Legacy Donating Member 553 Member For: 20y 7m 28d Gender: Male Location: The Shire Sydney AUS Posted 18/07/06 05:43 AM Posted 18/07/06 05:43 AM THAT DAM bas*ard THAT CALLS HIMSELF DBOSS.......... MORE LIKE DTOSS
XRDRIFT Member 143 Member For: 20y 2m 17d Gender: Male Location: Liverpool, Sydney NSW Posted 19/07/06 10:30 AM Posted 19/07/06 10:30 AM Hi guys, My mate told me about this forum last year whilst gettn some info on the XR6 Turbo. At that time I was a proud owner of a 1990 model 300zx twin turbo which was farking fast until my neighbour fell asleep at the wheel at smashed into it. I've had some rides before the XR6 turbo like a 1978 corolla coupe built for circuit racing with an 18RG 135rwhp, a 1983 corolla with a 1.5ltr (5k) that revved to 11,500rpm with 110rwhp, and my current corolla 1984 AE71 that just got written off with a 100kw 4AGE. Got tired of old cars so I got the BA XR6 turbo and never will look back, that's until I find an AE86 sprinter so I can put my 2ltr turbo motor I have laying around in it, what can I say I love Toyotas.Until then its XR6 time. And hope to eventually go cruising with you guys.They say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, pretty screwed if your blind
UTB05S Member 42 Member For: 20y 2m 15d Posted 22/07/06 10:26 PM Posted 22/07/06 10:26 PM Hi Guys, Found the site from an internet search after just ordering my my first new car ever. BF XR6 Turbo Ute. I optioned it up with the luxury pack aswell I got the 6 speed auto aswell, as I actually bought this to replace my hilux tow vehicle which didnt have enought grunt. My other car is a rx7 13B turbo which I race in hill climbs and supersprints, hence the reason for a tow car. Lets see how long I can leave the XR stock when I get it (I give it a couple of weeks)cheersAndrew
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 22/07/06 11:05 PM Posted 22/07/06 11:05 PM Hi Guys, Found the site from an internet search after just ordering my my first new car ever. BF XR6 Turbo Ute. I optioned it up with the luxury pack aswell I got the 6 speed auto aswell, as I actually bought this to replace my hilux tow vehicle which didnt have enought grunt. My other car is a rx7 13B turbo which I race in hill climbs and supersprints, hence the reason for a tow car. Lets see how long I can leave the XR stock when I get it (I give it a couple of weeks)cheersAndrew←Good stuff & How long is the wait on the ute?
toddy Member 9 Member For: 20y 3m 27d Posted 23/07/06 08:30 AM Posted 23/07/06 08:30 AM I found this site throuhg a link on fordmods . cmowhich im also a member.
b_vass Member 35 Member For: 20y 2m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 27/07/06 11:07 PM Posted 27/07/06 11:07 PM since I bought my new xr6 turbo, id been searching the internet to try and find out certain bits of information about the xr's and came across this site
UTB05S Member 42 Member For: 20y 2m 15d Posted 06/08/06 01:54 PM Posted 06/08/06 01:54 PM Hi Guys, Found the site from an internet search after just ordering my my first new car ever. BF XR6 Turbo Ute. I optioned it up with the luxury pack aswell I got the 6 speed auto aswell, as I actually bought this to replace my hilux tow vehicle which didnt have enought grunt. My other car is a rx7 13B turbo which I race in hill climbs and supersprints, hence the reason for a tow car. Lets see how long I can leave the XR stock when I get it (I give it a couple of weeks)cheersAndrew←Good stuff & How long is the wait on the ute?←should only be about 2 weeks now hopefully...cant wait!!!!
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 06/08/06 09:23 PM Posted 06/08/06 09:23 PM Hi Guys, Found the site from an internet search after just ordering my my first new car ever. BF XR6 Turbo Ute. I optioned it up with the luxury pack aswell I got the 6 speed auto aswell, as I actually bought this to replace my hilux tow vehicle which didnt have enought grunt. My other car is a rx7 13B turbo which I race in hill climbs and supersprints, hence the reason for a tow car. Lets see how long I can leave the XR stock when I get it (I give it a couple of weeks)cheersAndrew←Good stuff & How long is the wait on the ute?←should only be about 2 weeks now hopefully...cant wait!!!!←I know that feeling very f*cking well
Tweety05 Member 4 Member For: 21y 6m 20d Posted 07/08/06 08:56 PM Posted 07/08/06 08:56 PM My next door neighbour,Told me the minute I rocked up in my new T (don't even think he said hello first). From then I have convinced my two housemates to get on the forums, I have also convinced them to both buy brand new T's. Wasn't hard though.
jeromie0 Member 49 Member For: 20y 1m 29d Posted 09/08/06 01:13 AM Posted 09/08/06 01:13 AM Hi,Found out about the website on search from google. Lawrence
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now