Jump to content

New Members Thread


How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,887 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 4d
Posted

I found the site through an internet search after I picked up my XR6T. It would have been nice to know about it before I got the car, but I wouldn't change a thing (even though judging by some threads quality/reliability seems to be a bit of a Ford work in progress). I've had V8's and a WRX, but they don't compare to the T. I bought it in an end of FY sale (discontinued colour - acid rush) and it was in the showroom, so didn't get to choose options but luckily it had SSS and premium sound and I got to pick it up 2 days later. This site is very addictive. Great attitude and great info. Didn't intend on modifying it because of warranty and insurance, but am starting to imagine more herbs... :kissmy:

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 5d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

I guess I should say hi first :ermm:

HI :spit:

heard about this place at Expensive Daewoo vs Ford show :beerchug:

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 24d
  • Location: Melbourne West Side!
Posted

boycotted ford forums

moderators are sensible here....

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 3d
  • Location: Canberra
Posted

Found the site whilst searching for info on XR6Ts after driving one a few months ago.

Just bought one this week! :spoton:

  • In Your Face
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Peninsula
Posted
Found the site whilst searching for info on XR6Ts after driving one a few months ago.

Just bought one this week! :w00t2:

Hi and :spoton: Cranky

  • 3 weeks later...
Guest rexsti
  • Guests
Posted

A good mate of mine has a BA XR6 Turbo and as a result I have been looking through the different sites to see just how good this thing is and so far I'm well impressed.

My toys are a moderately worked 1999 WRX STI and a BMW M3R as delivered from the factory with roll cage, brake, clutch, suspension and a pile of other enhancements.

I adore my bimmer with a passion but for a roadie the rex is getting a bit boring so maybe I should start looking at an XR6 Turbo to replace it.....

Posted
A good mate of mine has a BA XR6 Turbo and as a result I have been looking through the different sites to see just how good this thing is and so far I'm well impressed.

My toys are a moderately worked 1999 WRX STI and a BMW M3R as delivered from the factory with roll cage, brake, clutch, suspension and a pile of other enhancements.

I adore my bimmer with a passion but for a roadie the rex is getting a bit boring so maybe I should start looking at an XR6 Turbo to replace it.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And you wont need a kidney belt to drive it :lol:

On ya mate,join the club,youll love it

vik

Guest PSIXR6
  • Guests
Posted

HEllo All,

My names Allen and am a new menber to this forum.

Talk with ya's soon,

Cheers

~allen

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 11m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sorrento
Posted

Hi guys and gals new to this forum, this is a great site :crybaby:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...