Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 12d Posted 29/07/12 12:10 PM Posted 29/07/12 12:10 PM Yea MK 2.5 is the BKII 07 Upgrade! As Paulie said its the grey inserts and I think it might have had a few cab upgrades ie leather, dual zone climate control, but not 100% sure on that
Hav84t New Member 3 Member For: 14y 3m 7d Posted 29/07/12 12:21 PM Posted 29/07/12 12:21 PM Yea MK 2.5 is the BKII 07 Upgrade! As Paulie said its the grey inserts and I think it might have had a few cab upgrades ie leather, dual zone climate control, but not 100% sure on thatYes it's actually a Feb 08 build (the very last of the series I'm told) Has premium sound, dual climate and reverse sensors but no leather or sunroof.
Bok1 Member 4 Member For: 14y 2m 13d Posted 31/07/12 07:02 AM Posted 31/07/12 07:02 AM I will let you know tommorrow as it is booked in to get them done.phil
CDR_078 Member 87 Member For: 14y 9m 15d Posted 31/07/12 12:14 PM Posted 31/07/12 12:14 PM Hey all. Craig from Perth here, just laid the smack down on this manual 2011 FG XR6T. Pick her up this weekend and can't wait. Drove the ZF and the manual, and as good a box as it is, I just didn't like the unpredictable nature of the auto. Picked this up for 35K on the road, only 10,000ks on the clock and has full premium pack with leather, camera, sensors and 19's. You just can't beat them for value IMO. Anyway look forward to tapping into the wealth of knowledge on here, want a bit more power but nothing extreme. Cheers !!
sam8s Member 29 Member For: 15y 1m 4d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 01/08/12 09:49 AM Posted 01/08/12 09:49 AM hi, they look prety good in red, I was the same with the auto, its a good box but just not the same as a manualI just picked up a 2010 xr6t last nightloving it
hickey634 Member 2 Member For: 14y 2m Posted 02/08/12 09:06 AM Posted 02/08/12 09:06 AM Hey guys just bought a 333kw xr6 turbo. It is 6 speed manual and needs a clutch. What would be da best clutch? I will be taking it to da track drifting so I will need something strong!!! Any ideas?
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 12d Posted 02/08/12 09:33 AM Posted 02/08/12 09:33 AM Mal Wood option 3 plus is what most guys run. Never heard a bad thing about them on herehttp://www.malwoodauto.com.au/index.php?page=clutches
alterator New Member 1 Member For: 14y 1m 24d Posted 09/08/12 06:35 AM Posted 09/08/12 06:35 AM (edited) Hi,Deano here.Picking up a 07/12 build Mk2 FG xr6t on Monday. Silhouette w/ the Luxury Pack.Trading in Monty (Mk2 AU fairmont) for the upgrade.Its my first brand new car so I'm not sure how long it will be before I mod, will probably stay stock while the :sarcastic: super helpful and friendly ford warranty :sarcastic: is intact.I've been reading the forums and I'm excited to gleam as much useful fxr6t community information as I can.Any cherry popping advice for a new turbo owner? Edited 09/08/12 06:38 AM by alterator
Ciaran Thooperrrrrrr Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 2m 29d Gender: Male Location: NOR, Western Australia Posted 09/08/12 06:40 AM Posted 09/08/12 06:40 AM Get a tune, whole different car
Bellato Legacy Donating Member 2,713 Member For: 15y 11m 12d Posted 09/08/12 07:07 AM Posted 09/08/12 07:07 AM Turn off the traction control and put your foot to the floor! Coming from an Au Fairmont you won't know what hit you lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now