Jump to content

New Members Thread


How did you hear about FordXR6Turbo.Com  

1,887 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 9m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted (edited)

Hi Guys,

I recently purchased an FG XR6T but have noticed that the badges on the back don't look right.

I have the XR6 turbo badge on the left and a missing falcon badge.

Is this anything to be concerned about or is it worth calling the dealership to complain?

Who applies the badges? The manufacturer or dealership?

Has this occurred to anyone else?

Ben.

Edited by BARRA 270T
  • Pitlane Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Pakenham, Victoria
Posted (edited)

Hey mate, if it was brand new the limited edition cars all have the xr6 badge on the left and no falcon badge.

and Welcome!

got any plans for it?

Edited by TRA1NR
  • Like 1
  • Pitlane Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Pakenham, Victoria
Posted

interesting, take a pic of you bootlid and we can tell you for sure! :thumbsup:

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 9m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted (edited)

http://tinypic.com/r/24gr39y/5

There's no way the dealership could have put that on because it looks too perfect.

I just don't know why its on the left hand side and missing the falcon badge?

Edited by BARRA 270T
  • Pitlane Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Pakenham, Victoria
Posted (edited)

That is weird, I would go back to the dealer and double check their other cars and then have a chat to your salesman.

looks like the XR6 Limited Edition has the badge on the left and not falcon badge, but the turbos should have the normal badges

Edited by TRA1NR
  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Very dodgy, they have been added later on.

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 9m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

That is weird, I would go back to the dealer and double check their other cars and then have a chat to your salesman.

looks like the XR6 Limited Edition has the badge on the left and not falcon badge, but the turbos should have the normal badges

That's what I thought, something doesn't add up.

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 9m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted (edited)

This is a lot more serious than I thought.

I don't care if I've signed a cooling off waiver because I've been given a car that's been tampered with and technically not brand new.

You've f'd up big time Ford.

I will keep you all posted as to what happens tomorrow.

Edited by BARRA 270T
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Parramatta, NSW
Posted (edited)
This is a lot more serious than I thought. I don't care if I've signed a cooling off waiver because I've been given a car that's been tampered with and technically not brand new. You've f'd up big time Ford. I will keep you all posted as to what happens tomorrow.

Don't get too stressed yet, just wait and see what they say. Have you spoken to them today yet?

But you're right, the cooling off waiver is invalid if they have indeed tampered with the car.

Edited by PookeyMaster

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...