Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 8d
Posted

I am looking at selling my ute soon, as I hardly dive it now but am having trouble sorting out a price.

its a 2009 fg ute with 31,000km on the clock, Black with auto Trans and Factory hard lid

Major Mods

19" rims with new tyres

lowered with kings

Custom Tailshaft

Battery relocation

Fuel pump

Bosch injectors

Rapid V1 cooler

4" intake with k&n filter

Hta 3794 turbo

4" dump with Custom 4" exhaust with Hooker turbo mufflers

Xcal3 with 3 tunes. (15psi, 17psi, 17psi E85)

Minor Mods

Iridium Plugs

Cooler thermostat

Boost / Temp Gauges

Makes over 400rwkw with ease

I will be buying a G6 turbo or a Bf mk11 ghia. something a bit more sedate that both myself and the misses can drive. just depends alot on how easily is can sell the ute.

I am having trouble sorting out a price for it. and any ideas on how to price it would be great!

  • You've changed man....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805
Posted

return to stock nd sell me your bits

  • Like 1
  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

dude run it first

everyone builds a sick car then off loads it b4 they get to give it a good run

  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 8d
Posted (edited)

yeah I will be running it before I sell it, need that 10 second pass haha! I wont be selling it in a rush, just starting the ball rolling.

Edited by Boosted1
  • FREAKY
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

chuck some pics up first!

^^ this then sell me your bits

and this

but give me the bits first. ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...