Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 5m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne S.E.
Posted
do you reckon its possible from an fg na to pull at least 200 rwkw with cai, full exhaust and custom tune?

Not sure. But when I get the cash I'll be finding out haha.

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 9m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

200 at the wheels....... so we say .... 235 Plus at the engine out of a 4 litre 6........ ??? Better than an early model BMW V8........ It might be optimistic............

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted

post-13118-0-85274100-1355231126_thumb.jYes it is ,a friend of mine just had his FG na tuned,Air intake ,full exhaust,and a vcm tune ,I think that's what they call it.

Its got 206rwkw.........FG na goes hard ,going to eastern creek straight after xmas,I will post what times he does ..J K.

  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 9m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

The 1/4 mile time will tell the story. Stock N/A's with the 6 auto have dipped into high 14's according to some. With 206 rwkw......... we might say 14.4? at 160 - 165?

Will be very interested to see the results.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted

RE; FG NA with 200kw

I will try to get his dyno chart and put it up,also I stand corrected it made 204.6kw at the wheels which is still good,for a big mouth air intake,full exhaust, cat,tune,vcm,it has a 5 speed auto with a transmission cooler (its made for a ZF box,looks good)I recon it will do low 14s considering his young bloke did 14.6 with a dead stock 4 week old falcon manual box. looking foward to the drags. J K...

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 5m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne S.E.
Posted

Wow that makes me excited to work on my na.

Imagine what is capable with a e85 conversion included too.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted

I think he said they were hurricane ,and the exhaust was done by Hume exhaust single pipe going into 4 pipes at the back.

post-13118-0-42811500-1356692059_thumb.j, cheers J K.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...