Enemyshoes Inactive Members 1 Member For: 14y 7m 19d Posted 15/02/12 09:11 AM Posted 15/02/12 09:11 AM hey guys idk where to put this so im sorry if I posted in the wrong placeso I was woundering the difference between the (BF F6) and the (FG XR6T)
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 15/02/12 11:01 AM Posted 15/02/12 11:01 AM There are HEAPS of difference.One is FPV, the other FordYou can do some reading and work it out for yourself as it has been covered.You may want to ask specific questions, as the list off differences are long.
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 15/02/12 11:36 AM Posted 15/02/12 11:36 AM They are different shapes for starters... LOL
nitro xr6 turbo Banned 185 Member For: 14y 10m 21d Gender: Male Location: perth wa Posted 15/02/12 01:14 PM Posted 15/02/12 01:14 PM same engine, power. fg xr has smaller turbo which has pros and cons. bf f6 will have nicer looking interior but the dash looks a bit dated imo. I was trying to decide the same thing when I was buying, ended up with fg xr but wish I bought the bf f6, just personal preferences.cheers, andy
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 15/02/12 03:26 PM Posted 15/02/12 03:26 PM The BF has the whopper and the FG only has a junior burger.
dre Resident idiot. Legacy Donating Member 2,068 Member For: 16y 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 15/02/12 08:48 PM Posted 15/02/12 08:48 PM The BF F6 is a very nice car.
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 15/02/12 09:11 PM Posted 15/02/12 09:11 PM Google Nizpro FG XR turbo review, there is allot more then you think.
PookeyMaster Legacy Donating Member 1,531 Member For: 15y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: Parramatta, NSW Posted 16/02/12 01:15 AM Posted 16/02/12 01:15 AM That's a good Video Dillz, sums it all up pretty well.
KARTAL Member 37 Member For: 14y 11m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Northern Suburbs Posted 16/02/12 06:52 AM Posted 16/02/12 06:52 AM I made that choice about a month ago, drove my sisters g6e turbo but still went for f6.. they have the same engines apparently, but the bf has a bigger turbo, spools a bit later but hits a bit harder, I went for a bf because of the brakes, interior etc.. if your going to stay under 300rwkw the fg is awesome just add some slotted rotors n good pads, but I chose the f6 because shes gonna be a keeper, reversing sensors/cameras, ipod integration n other luxurys weren't a priority for me but may be to you!! I love mine and would make the same choice if I had to again..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now