Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Pitlane Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Pakenham, Victoria
Posted

Yeah but one is 55W not 35W, and the other is AC output not DC, does the output make any difference?

  • Resident idiot.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

No idea.. Probably got more kits there.

It's a big garage with shelves of this kind of stuff.

Pretty easy job when you think about it.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SE Melbourne
Posted

Hold off on mine dre, I am going to have to look into it a bit more. Sorry about that.

  • Resident idiot.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

It's easier for me to do less lol

Do you want to find out a bit more so everyone knows?

  • Pitlane Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Pakenham, Victoria
Posted

I will go with what I said, all 6000K if he has them or mix and match, if you want send us a text when you go.

and thanks again mate! :thumbsup:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posted

Dre.. I'm so confused lol.. If you can get a set that will work on a BA, just after low beam (headlights) 6000k, hook me up..

  • A much better forum
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

LOL

  • Resident idiot.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Dre.. I'm so confused lol.. If you can get a set that will work on a BA, just after low beam (headlights) 6000k, hook me up..

Relax :)

And yes trainer no problem. I'll text you when I'm there regarding which combo is available.

  • Pitlane Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Pakenham, Victoria
Posted

Awesome, thanks Dre, might even be able to pick them up from you tomorrow depending on your movements, back at work tomorrow night?

  • Resident idiot.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Yeah back to work tomorrow. I'll be heading over there about 4:30. Probably better to meet up the following morning. Im usually out around 6:30

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...