MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 06/02/12 01:21 AM Posted 06/02/12 01:21 AM Don't wait for a reply from Alex. Just go there choose your colour and go. So simple.If its easier I can probably go there and get a few sets but not sure what colour people want.That would be awesome Dre, id want the 6000K low (normal headlights) H4's?
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 06/02/12 01:23 AM Posted 06/02/12 01:23 AM Anyone have an idea on whether the b series have the hi/lo that's been spoken about? If u could pick me up 6000k for h4 h3 and h7 dre ill throw u over some money tonight, or when u find out total price n postage. If u could do that thatd be awesome! Cheers
rbjet Skid Machine Legacy Donating Member 1,640 Member For: 15y 4m 17d Gender: Male Posted 06/02/12 01:27 AM Posted 06/02/12 01:27 AM B series don't have the hi-lo globes as far a I can remember but you can put them in. The only difference is the ones that sit next to the battery have a positive and negative lead that need to be connected. The other side just needs to be earthed but there is a power cable that runs from the powered ones to the passenger side.
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 06/02/12 01:32 AM Posted 06/02/12 01:32 AM Ok so if I want just the headlights done is this the kit I'm after http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/HID-conversion-kit-h4-single-beam-slim-AC-ballast-35w-any-color-temp-you-like-/180744406182?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2a1534c4a6#ht_3875wt_1180Are these the hi/lo kit for the FG's http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/hid-conversion-kit-H4-hi-lo-super-slim-ballast-6000k-/180783220991?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2a178508ff#ht_1509wt_1180What is this one for? http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/hid-conversion-kit-H4-hi-lo-and-one-single-beam-kit-slim-ballast-6000k-2xkits-/180744076653?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2a152fbd6d#ht_1740wt_1180
dre Resident idiot. Legacy Donating Member 2,068 Member For: 16y 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 06/02/12 01:37 AM Posted 06/02/12 01:37 AM Yes that's the one and the 3rd one is two kits. Ok so I'll go visit him on Wednesday. Anyone else who wants a kit pm me before then. I'll grab trainers, shyfrd & mika.Anyone else?
rbjet Skid Machine Legacy Donating Member 1,640 Member For: 15y 4m 17d Gender: Male Posted 06/02/12 01:38 AM Posted 06/02/12 01:38 AM Ok so if I want just the headlights done is this the kit I'm after http://www.ebay.com....#ht_3875wt_1180Yep, that's just a basic headlight conversion. Straight plug in.Are these the hi/lo kit for the FG's http://www.ebay.com....#ht_1509wt_1180These are similar to what I have and will switch between high and low. I thing BA-FG are H4 so they should fit.What is this one for? http://www.ebay.com....#ht_1740wt_1180That's just two of the same kit. For two cars.
TRA1NR Pitlane Member Legacy Donating Member 2,886 Member For: 19y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Pakenham, Victoria Posted 06/02/12 01:39 AM Posted 06/02/12 01:39 AM the last one has 4 h4's doesnt it? 2 x high and 2 x hi/lo?
rbjet Skid Machine Legacy Donating Member 1,640 Member For: 15y 4m 17d Gender: Male Posted 06/02/12 01:41 AM Posted 06/02/12 01:41 AM the last one has 4 h4's doesnt it? 2 x high and 2 x hi/lo?By the looks of it now that I read it again.
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 06/02/12 01:41 AM Posted 06/02/12 01:41 AM Yes that's the one and the 3rd one is two kits.Ok so I'll go visit him on Wednesday.Anyone else who wants a kit pm me before then.I'll grab trainers, shyfrd & mika.Anyone else?Champion...
rbjet Skid Machine Legacy Donating Member 1,640 Member For: 15y 4m 17d Gender: Male Posted 06/02/12 01:42 AM Posted 06/02/12 01:42 AM Have you got 35W or 55W in your's Dre? I had the 35 and found them too dull. The 55's are much better.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now