Which Exhaust?

tim182

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 14d

Nah I want the noise aswell. Think ill get the single. I have called a few places and they have a quotes me on a single so I rekon ill head in that direction and power wise im aiming for the 300s for now

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 12d

ok everyone is going to jump on me for this but what ever! to be honest most the xr6t I hear sound pretty crappy compared to V8's that have the deep grunt where as any 6 turbo or not just doesnt have it...my exhaust is loud sounds ok but im into the induction n turbo sound! I have twin 3inch stainless system

• Like 2

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 8m 2d

With the right setup it will sound nice, I found from youtube clips that I personally didnt like the xforce sound, but did like the redback so have a xforce ss dump with redback catback twin 2.5. Nice and low key when cruising but really sounds awesome when you boot it.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 14d

I have been watching a few yo and youtube videos and the sound of the xforce mild steel cat back is pretty much what im after. and can get them on ebay for around $500 delivered

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 4m 5d

Well you remove the center muffler for more noise but this can create a loud drone and some times sounds like a tractor at certain RPM, a hot dog muffler/resonator fixes the resonance in the system and should sound better then just straight pipes.

anyone have this setup in the sydney area?

wouldnt mind checking it out before I go ahead with it, dont want it to be too loud.

any idea how much power this will flow in an fg?

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 3m 25d

Definitly find someone with it done first, it's pretty loud so you might not like it. I wouldn't recommend it on an auto either, would do you head in.

• Skid Machine
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3m 27d

I have it done on my BA auto and it is a bit droney down low and does sound kind of like a tractor but I don't mind it. No drone on the freeway though. You can only just hear it.