Aca's "rev-Head Roundup" Report Tonight

TomT

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 5m 6d

Not one shred of proof but his word against my brother's.

This is apparently enough though since the Police bring the case to court and this bloke appears as their witness.

Tell your brother to arrange 3 character references from credible or respected sources that have known him for while. Then plead "guilty with an explenation" and appeal for a section 10.

Explanation could be something like..

- I misjudged the corner

- My foot got a cramp and hit the accelerator

etc

Also, he can represent himself. Does not need a solicitor.

Edited by Paulie2256

• Member For: 16y 2m 3d

Not what the cops told me when I dobbed in a young dick in a commonwhore drifting an underground car park while me and my son were walking through, seeing as violence is not a good look for the boy I opted to f*ck them over with the law and even then that didn't work, certainly scared the sh*t out of them when they realised what I was doing though.

How long ago foon I've had this discussion with an officer a tatctical response officer and a "D" all at seperate times in the last 2 months and was told the same by all 3.

• GONE FULL WIZARD
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 3m 22d

Was 6 odd months ago that happened Trev, had a few mates warned after being dobbed in too but they were 6-12 months ago too.

And never admit to doing anything wrong unless witnessed by officers themselves, deny all. Then the onus will be put on to the prosecution to prove it happened, unless your record proves otherwise.

Edited by Foon

• Member For: 16y 2m 3d

Was 6 odd months ago that happened Trev, had a few mates warned after being dobbed in too but they were 6-12 months ago too.

And never admit to doing anything wrong unless witnessed by officers themselves, deny all. Then the onus will be put on to the prosecution to prove it happened, unless your record proves otherwise.

I'll find out in the morning I think it all boils down to what area you live in. I'm out north so we have people like Jet out here and I drive a Late model camira so I get pulled over a couple of times a month.

• Member For: 15y 6m 4d

Rubbish! Just like me getting a letter in the mail telling to get my exhaust tested by x date or it will be rendered unroadworthy, fine etc.. Maybe someone dobbed me in? But I never got pulled over..

Mika I just had my car cleared, same circumstances got letter in the mail epa noise defect.

A heads up for everyone in VIC, the guy where I got it tested said he use to do about 1 a week now is doing 10 or more a day.

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3d

Yeah it can be abused by the look of it just like the calling the EPA. My brother asked for a suspended sentence since he has a broken leg now and can't drive anyway but they are going ahead with the case. He opted for a solicitor because he doesn't want a record in case anything ever happens down the track and it catches up with him. He's had a couple of speeding fines prior to this but no hoon related issues.

I was actually thinking that earlier Staino. Be hilarious to see voldermort canaried on the hwy and have to strip his car back to stock for a roadworthy.

Personally I have nothing against Police officers. It's the Politicians that come up with these flawed ideas on how to stop it. I have been done speeding myself and lost my licence for an extended period of time as a result. My fault not the cops.

Crushing cars is a political statement. It doesn't solve the problem or deter most people. How many nice cars have been crushed anyway?

• Member For: 15y 9m 16d

I think most of us would agree the people getting done over on the show deserved it. They all knew or should have know that their cars were illegal. Tint massively too dark, Occy strap holding the door shut, the old falcon was way way over the sound limit. They should also be pulling over old junkers with rust hanging out and blowing smoke. It is things like the original posters situation getting done for 3dB and people getting dobbed in without evidence that is pretty crap.

• Like 1