tuono Member 312 Member For: 15y 10m 19d Posted 18/01/12 02:04 AM Posted 18/01/12 02:04 AM (edited) Im looking at these next. :o Edited 18/01/12 02:09 AM by tuono 1
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 7d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 18/01/12 02:22 AM Posted 18/01/12 02:22 AM bobcats run em now - why not give em a shot
1600dave Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 15y 8m 22d Posted 18/01/12 03:17 AM Posted 18/01/12 03:17 AM Front: Autogrip radial f106 245/35/19Rear: Wanli S-1063 275/30/19neither of them anything flash, wanli's go ok in the dry, skates around in the wet treadwear is 280.Just got cheapies as I've been doing alot of k's the past year. Get something better once its making respectable power.
RegSpec Cruise Control 1,417 Member For: 19y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: Macksville NSW. Posted 18/01/12 10:12 AM Posted 18/01/12 10:12 AM Yokohama Advan A13's......tops in wet or dry......
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 18/01/12 10:24 AM Posted 18/01/12 10:24 AM +1 achilles... and continental... :-)
diomedes Member 8 Member For: 16y 1m 6d Posted 20/01/12 01:43 AM Author Posted 20/01/12 01:43 AM So I settled on the Toyo T1 Sports as they are made in Japan, have been getting good reviews and the price I them for turned out to be a steal. I was quoted 306 a corner from my tyre guy turns out that was his cost ex GST but he honored the price all the same.Poor guy even lost money on the fit and balance... lucky he does my fleet of 30 tritons so I guess he will make it up on the next invoice.
fadz Member 35 Member For: 15y 11m 20d Posted 20/01/12 02:31 AM Posted 20/01/12 02:31 AM Yokahama Advan sport v103
Krazy Kyle Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds Legacy Donating Member 2,697 Member For: 15y 11m 11d Gender: Male Location: Work Posted 20/01/12 04:36 AM Posted 20/01/12 04:36 AM im tossing up between Nitto Invos and the Continental Extreme contacts.... for the front (245/35/20), so im just after the softest compound I can get. think im just gonna go the Achilli's on the rear.... hearing more and more that they are an underrated tyre.
diomedes Member 8 Member For: 16y 1m 6d Posted 20/01/12 04:48 AM Author Posted 20/01/12 04:48 AM I think I will try out the Achilles next time, as I won't be paying $400 a corner. I really wish I could get the rims I want in 18's but think I will have to go upto 19's to get the Vertini's.
1600dave Legacy Donating Member 872 Member For: 15y 8m 22d Posted 20/01/12 06:41 AM Posted 20/01/12 06:41 AM I read somewhere online about people having problems with the achilles atr cracking/splitting in the sidewalls with less than 10k on them.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now