Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 15/12/11 08:54 AM Posted 15/12/11 08:54 AM I think they are actually quicker to 100..
MexicanBatman G666E Turbo!!! Member 1,008 Member For: 16y 8m 21d Gender: Male Posted 15/12/11 09:02 AM Posted 15/12/11 09:02 AM You've lost me. Stock XR6t and F6Et are as quick(powerful) as stock F6?!I personally saw what was claimed to be a stock g6 run an 12.4, and by appearances it was totally stock, stock everything including intake and factory 19's and fart, also plenty of k&n xr8 intake hobbies otherwise stock running low 12's as wellBasically almost on a par, perhaps the F6 has better mph, but I have seen XR's g6's run almost 112mph stock, even mine ran 110.62mph totally stock on a warm day full tank factory 19's spare 130kg driver into a strong headwind.... There's f*ck all in it, they are within a few tents of each other over the 1/4
tuono Member 312 Member For: 15y 10m 24d Posted 15/12/11 09:02 AM Posted 15/12/11 09:02 AM Isn't one 270kw and one 310? 310 would be about 280rwkw? Same as most get with the standard mods to there G6e 's? So, I'd be happy with F6 performance. An extra, 40kw's.
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 15/12/11 09:05 AM Posted 15/12/11 09:05 AM I know all the figures too but they're still faster..
tuono Member 312 Member For: 15y 10m 24d Posted 15/12/11 09:09 AM Posted 15/12/11 09:09 AM I suppose over the qrt mile there would fark all difference.. Maybe around a race track it would be a different story.But that's not HP.
MexicanBatman G666E Turbo!!! Member 1,008 Member For: 16y 8m 21d Gender: Male Posted 15/12/11 09:13 AM Posted 15/12/11 09:13 AM I ran my car on a friends (kind of) dts dynoMine made 285rwkw on that dyno on that day............. Later on...It then pulled an 11.7 @ 121.86 mphAnd all this with no lsd, on skinny tyres...Maybe my accelerator goes further down, but I have seen 400rwkw FG F6's with the same piss poor time and average and even slower MPH
tuono Member 312 Member For: 15y 10m 24d Posted 15/12/11 09:14 AM Posted 15/12/11 09:14 AM 130kg?! Big lad? My apologies if I upset you in anyway. Lol.
tuono Member 312 Member For: 15y 10m 24d Posted 15/12/11 09:15 AM Posted 15/12/11 09:15 AM But the F6 is way cooler. Can't argue that. Love em.
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 15/12/11 09:19 AM Posted 15/12/11 09:19 AM The F6 is better because it can go allot further then the others.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now