Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • fordxr5turbodotcom
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 11m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Point Cook, Vic
Posted

I GUESS I AM!! :tonguepoke:

Picked up my Blueprint XR6T on Saturday morning and woot!

Only downer is after looking up whilst driving around I noticed 3 grease marks on the roof in different sections from the bloody inconsiderate mechanics... other than that!

MY PANTS ARE OFF!

can I have my cape now? :finger:

I'll have to make a donation now too... this site has been an awesome resource... oh and fix my sig ;)

  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Former XT pilot
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Womb
Posted

Congrats! Our blueprint beast is 11 days old, and has 600km on the clock! You'll have fallen in love by now will you? Washing it isn't considereda chor, and you will be VERY overprotective.

mum goes shopping while I sit and guard the T! Which I might add I don't mind. Today we went to see a movie and all I could think about was if the T was alright under that tree wioth all those jealous people about!

:thumbsup: Enjoy mate!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted
:thumbsup: miyagi,enjoy your beast,you have good roads to run it in down there :ta:
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 18d
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

G'day Miyagi and welcome to our second home.

You will love every minute of your experience in the T. Mine is only 2400kms old and I cannot get enough of it.

SWMBO took it out for a drive yesterday and when she came back she said. "Something must be wrong with the T, everyone keeps looking at it"

:nod::nod::nod:

Enjoy and get in that car now, we of Team Blueprint demand you, she is lonely!

Don't forget to pickup the lamingtons for Ken's mob, they are drooling at the mouth.

Cheers

  • Toughest BA Turbo
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Well done Miyagi, and happily join the blueprint team.

Get it lowered (a must) and a front lower grille, and you'll turn even more heads. Even MOSWMBO remarked that it is a beautiful colour, so it must be true.

Brian

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted

Miyagi, Congratulations! ;) and :nod:

Any T is a great T, regardless of colour.

... mind you, having said that ... :nod:

No! I'll be nice (for once) ... just enjoy your new preciousssssss ... :nod:

  • fordxr5turbodotcom
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 11m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Point Cook, Vic
Posted

Ta PPLS! :nod:

I'll be looking forward to some VIC XRT6 Cruises hopefully! (Hello, any VICs wanna cruise!?)

I'll be getting the lower grill but I'll stay away from lowering as it is a leased car for work so I don't want to have it hit works drive way when I go in and out all day (it already briefly scrapes the front).

Best yet I'll be able to roll it over each year and update for pretty much no cost as I get the beautiful ford family discount (Living in Geelong has it's perks)... :nod:

CHEERS!

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted
Best yet I'll be able to roll it over each year and update for pretty much no cost as I get the beautiful ford family discount (Living in Geelong has it's perks)...  :nod:

Ok! It's official ... I HATE YOU and ya stinkn' BLUEPUKE ... :nod:

  • Great rack
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong Vic.
Posted
Best yet I'll be able to roll it over each year and update for pretty much no cost as I get the beautiful ford family discount (Living in Geelong has it's perks)...  :nod:

CHEERS!

Ya got that right buddy! :nod:

Another man from XR City eh..........Welcome :nod:

  • Itty Bitty Kitty Kar
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 24d
  • Location: on a road near you....
Posted

Don't mind the HagAg Miyagi, he's jealous.....

we could all be a bit jealous of the yearly rollover, but congrats on your T....

Best colour of them all....

But I love them all........ even the hagag'ers but don't tell them I said that!!!!!

*tc off, sss to play with, the flutter of the waste gate, wahoooie!*

Team Snail Power!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...