STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 16/10/11 07:14 AM Posted 16/10/11 07:14 AM my contracts up on my 3gs... was so not even caring bout getting new phone. whats said in this thread right here is 100% all I know about the 4s.but bein able to push the button on steering wheel and talk to your phone will be cool. if it understands.
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 16/10/11 07:17 AM Posted 16/10/11 07:17 AM Yeah. My girlfriend has a 4S showing up soon. I'm interested to see if Siri is a useable feature or just a gimmick.
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 3d Gender: Male Posted 16/10/11 07:57 AM Posted 16/10/11 07:57 AM Shes fine,, somethings she f*cks up on but its maybe because I f*ck around with it.. The write, read and sent messages over voice is pretty cool
j.d Member 1,222 Member For: 16y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 16/10/11 08:23 AM Posted 16/10/11 08:23 AM I asked what the weather was, siri said "uhh ohh there is a problem, can you try later"I asked what the problem was, then I got dictionary meanings. Haha 1
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 4d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 16/10/11 10:34 AM Posted 16/10/11 10:34 AM lol stupid siri there. abuse her? haha
BLWNEB Member 55 Member For: 23y 7m 10d Posted 12/01/12 01:29 AM Posted 12/01/12 01:29 AM Any one having problems with there Iphone 4s, my partners 4s, cuts out bluetooth from the ford BT when someone calls her, on screen says disconnected but caller still on handset, when making calls fine, any info would be great
BLWNEB Member 55 Member For: 23y 7m 10d Posted 12/01/12 01:30 AM Posted 12/01/12 01:30 AM Yeh also plugged into ipod connection and also came up 'device not supported'but I had no songs on phone, have now put songs on will test agian, I did notice it was charging the phone though.
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 12/01/12 02:33 PM Posted 12/01/12 02:33 PM You can still play music and press skip when the 'not supported' message is there.. Just can't see what song is playing..
MexicanBatman G666E Turbo!!! Member 1,008 Member For: 16y 8m 15d Gender: Male Posted 12/01/12 02:38 PM Author Posted 12/01/12 02:38 PM Used mine today instead of the usual iPod as I needed to charge it on the way to workWorked fine and displayed tracks and details as usualiPhone 4s 5.01Workmate has above described issue, it's his 2nd FG in the first one the dealer apparently did a software update???!???!???He is yet to take this FG to the dealer to do the same, both 08 models
Laner Former MPS3 Driver! Legacy Donating Member 735 Member For: 19y 7m 16d Gender: Male Location: East Ballina NSW Posted 12/01/12 10:16 PM Posted 12/01/12 10:16 PM I find my old 16gb iPod touch works perfectly for playing songs, everything works perfect, plug in my iPhone 4 and the songs play, but the names are confused sometimes. Every 4th song or so has the right song info, otherwise it's a bit lucky dip-ish!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now