bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 09/11/11 08:02 AM Posted 09/11/11 08:02 AM ah pics I put up above were for an FG
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 09/11/11 08:58 AM Posted 09/11/11 08:58 AM pretty sure theyre exactly same in my bf =\
hoarspower Member 478 Member For: 15y 16d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 09/11/11 09:13 AM Posted 09/11/11 09:13 AM I keep looking and still nothing, have looked at all the looms in under the dash and fuse box checking for it but alas is not there
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 09/11/11 12:12 PM Posted 09/11/11 12:12 PM ill take some pics tomorrow, far away on the floor n put them up
quadie Legacy Donating Member 720 Member For: 20y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: Muswellbrook,NSW Posted 11/11/11 10:15 AM Posted 11/11/11 10:15 AM must have mid level harness (good Icc) or above from memory.povo packs , pull holders out or parkers at the wreakers , taped to the the Cig Lighter socket is a lamp holder tap of this to feed power to globes.those pics look pretty close to my BA (premo sound).
TurboDewd FG Falcon fan! Member 1,452 Member For: 23y 2m 22d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 27/11/11 01:12 AM Posted 27/11/11 01:12 AM (edited) This guide certainly works. I got a quad bulb blue T10 12V from Jaycar for about $2.50 and it works a treat in the driver side fusebox area. Now to find the glovebox area one. I have an 08 XR6T with prem sound.Can someone give me good instructions on where the glovebox area one is? I see the glovebox has its own light, but cant find the footwell one??? Edited 27/11/11 01:25 AM by TurboDewd
TurboDewd FG Falcon fan! Member 1,452 Member For: 23y 2m 22d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 28/11/11 04:38 AM Posted 28/11/11 04:38 AM glovebox lamp location - at the top of the glove box is a catch to stop it pulling out all the way. press this plastic catch down and pull forward, the glovebox will fully flop down. just above the base of the glovebox, on the left, u will find the brown bit where u insert your T10 bulb. piss easy. I am now double blue in the foot zone. I am sure this will get me laid. (Im married so that shouldnt be an issue)
quadie Legacy Donating Member 720 Member For: 20y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: Muswellbrook,NSW Posted 30/11/11 11:16 AM Posted 30/11/11 11:16 AM my footwells have been blue for years , im married and dont get laid , maybe I should put red ones in? 1
JGP Legacy Donating Member 309 Member For: 16y 1m Gender: Male Posted 03/12/11 10:45 PM Posted 03/12/11 10:45 PM glovebox lamp location - at the top of the glove box is a catch to stop it pulling out all the way. press this plastic catch down and pull forward, the glovebox will fully flop down. just above the base of the glovebox, on the left, u will find the brown bit where u insert your T10 bulb. piss easy. I am now double blue in the foot zone. I am sure this will get me laid. (Im married so that shouldnt be an issue)top instructions!found them finally! was quite fiddly though to pass the holder and twist into place...I had a bunch of taped wires in the way...07 with premium ICC
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now