Snapper Legacy Donating Member 320 Member For: 15y 5m 13d Gender: Male Posted 20/09/11 01:26 PM Posted 20/09/11 01:26 PM Sounds good and look great did u move your battery to the reardont stress about high insurance u claim it on tax
f6mark Member 2,909 Member For: 15y 7m 18d Gender: Male Posted 20/09/11 09:28 PM Posted 20/09/11 09:28 PM nice.. looking good mate. is she a auto mate.??
fpv_ute Member 67 Member For: 15y 11m 12d Gender: Male Location: collaroy Posted 21/09/11 08:15 AM Author Posted 21/09/11 08:15 AM Nah mate I only drive cars with 3 pedals... 1
neotim Member 276 Member For: 15y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 21/09/11 09:38 AM Posted 21/09/11 09:38 AM What was the reason for going the 2.5" twin catback mate? Is there much difference in performance/sound compared to the 3.5 and 4" all the way through??
fpv_ute Member 67 Member For: 15y 11m 12d Gender: Male Location: collaroy Posted 21/09/11 10:22 AM Author Posted 21/09/11 10:22 AM The twin 2.5 doesnt hang as low, and I didnt have the choice as I got the full turbo back stainless system new for only $850
macca2042 Legacy Donating Member 150 Member For: 17y 1m 13d Gender: Male Location: Yarrawonga Posted 21/09/11 11:29 AM Posted 21/09/11 11:29 AM where did u get the full turbo back for 850?! cheapest I got quoted was over 2k
234Fpv Legacy Donating Member 522 Member For: 15y 2m 24d Gender: Male Location: Yeppoon qld Posted 21/09/11 11:35 AM Posted 21/09/11 11:35 AM That's cheap!Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
fpv_ute Member 67 Member For: 15y 11m 12d Gender: Male Location: collaroy Posted 21/09/11 01:09 PM Author Posted 21/09/11 01:09 PM I sniped it on ebay, But http://www.bestmufflers.com/bshop/index.php?cPath=119_346_485&osCsid=93e9fe918d18f377f18719e560ea37da Theres the link to cheap systems, $1500 new was piss easy to fit, I just parked half on the gutter so I could get under the ute.
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/09/11 09:53 AM Posted 22/09/11 09:53 AM gee mate, massive congrats on fitting the exhaust without a hoist most guys cant even do them with a hoist hahah
walshyF6 New Member 1 Member For: 15y 19d Posted 24/09/11 03:03 PM Posted 24/09/11 03:03 PM Does anyone know if the 3 1/2" system would flow better or be louder/quiter than twin 2.5" ?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now