lukedohc Legacy Donating Member 141 Member For: 17y 11m 17d Posted 10/09/11 07:58 AM Author Posted 10/09/11 07:58 AM wanna sell it drethanks heaps guys
dre Resident idiot. Legacy Donating Member 2,068 Member For: 16y 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 10/09/11 04:00 PM Posted 10/09/11 04:00 PM wanna sell it drePm me.
lukedohc Legacy Donating Member 141 Member For: 17y 11m 17d Posted 10/09/11 09:02 PM Author Posted 10/09/11 09:02 PM looks like I will be doing this very soon I will post up pics so those who don't like it on 6's look away
f6mark Member 2,909 Member For: 15y 7m 16d Gender: Male Posted 10/09/11 09:35 PM Posted 10/09/11 09:35 PM go the 3.5 singel mate. it flow's better and make's easy power. that's what iv got on my fg f6.
dre Resident idiot. Legacy Donating Member 2,068 Member For: 16y 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 10/09/11 09:56 PM Posted 10/09/11 09:56 PM (edited) Agreed this mod isn't for everyone, I personally prefer the look of mine over a large single. As per the pic of the gs sedan in the earlier post.Flow isn't as much of an issue as some claim, last time I checked I had plenty of power in my car and it's twin. Edited 10/09/11 09:57 PM by dre
CBXRT Banned 643 Member For: 15y 10m 7d Gender: Male Posted 11/09/11 03:01 AM Posted 11/09/11 03:01 AM I actually like how its done on that yellow T Dillz posted. Whilst four tips, still discreet Not as impressed with the GT tips on that G6ET though - but maybe that's just me! ha ha
kink Member 294 Member For: 18y 1m 25d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 11/09/11 08:29 AM Posted 11/09/11 08:29 AM No G6ET, that is the GT-E...
CBXRT Banned 643 Member For: 15y 10m 7d Gender: Male Posted 11/09/11 09:12 AM Posted 11/09/11 09:12 AM (edited) Apologies Kink. Looks terrible and you are spot on, my mistake. Edited 11/09/11 09:13 AM by CBXRT
kink Member 294 Member For: 18y 1m 25d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 11/09/11 09:45 AM Posted 11/09/11 09:45 AM All good. I love the GT-E, but the exhaust tips don't seem to match it. My mate had an BA Fairmont Ghia, with XR6 body kit and the suited that sooo much better.
tray_182005 Member 1,226 Member For: 17y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Wee Waa/NSW Posted 11/09/11 10:00 AM Posted 11/09/11 10:00 AM Mate I love the tips on the Blue XR8But after seeing the orange one . Mate they look tough I would get that for sure
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now