Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

FWIW a bloke here in WA (grug) has quad tips, I don't recall the brand of exhaust but it sounds really good when he gets up it, raspier note up the revs unlike the sound from most I6Ts I hear.

  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m 22d
Posted (edited)

I'm thinking I wanna go stock turbo tips and im gonna remove both back mufflers on the gt exhaust if it too loud then try some hotdogs just want it sound a little better than a na6 I wanna keep it stock looking as poss

Edited by lukedohc

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...