nick d Legacy Donating Member 1,594 Member For: 16y 2m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 01/10/13 01:17 PM Posted 01/10/13 01:17 PM
nick d Legacy Donating Member 1,594 Member For: 16y 2m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 03/10/13 01:18 AM Posted 03/10/13 01:18 AM Podsiadly has been dropped by Geelong will not renew his contract for 2014.&Eddie Betts has signed a 4 year contract for the Crows!!
The Jizard GONE FULL WIZARD Legacy Donating Member 1,617 Member For: 17y 8m 21d Gender: Male Location: 720 East Kensington Road Posted 03/10/13 01:33 AM Posted 03/10/13 01:33 AM f*ck the cows and betts, will still end up doing sh*t all 2
nick d Legacy Donating Member 1,594 Member For: 16y 2m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 03/10/13 10:24 PM Posted 03/10/13 10:24 PM (edited) ^^^What team do you go for so I can hang s hit on your team. You must be a Port Adelaide or Collingwood supporter? Hang on did you start following Hawthorn? I'll keep my sources to myself from now on. Edited 03/10/13 10:27 PM by nick d 1
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 22d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 04/10/13 03:07 AM Posted 04/10/13 03:07 AM Go u lions 1
bloosted Cruise Control 1,383 Member For: 20y 9m 22d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 04/10/13 04:39 AM Posted 04/10/13 04:39 AM ^^^What team do you go for so I can hang s hit on your team. You must be a Port Adelaide or Collingwood supporter? Hang on did you start following Hawthorn?I'll keep my sources to myself from now on.Wharfie right there^^
The Jizard GONE FULL WIZARD Legacy Donating Member 1,617 Member For: 17y 8m 21d Gender: Male Location: 720 East Kensington Road Posted 04/10/13 04:50 AM Posted 04/10/13 04:50 AM ^^^What team do you go for so I can hang s hit on your team. You must be a Port Adelaide or Collingwood supporter? Hang on did you start following Hawthorn? I'll keep my sources to myself from now on.It's ok Nick, it's me Foon, just hanging some sh*t on the crows mate, sorry to offend you 1
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 22d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 04/10/13 07:18 AM Posted 04/10/13 07:18 AM Being from Adelaide I'd have to say karn the crows as a second team cause I get free silver pass tickets every now and then. I hate port with a passion for stealing the 2004 premiership. 1
nick d Legacy Donating Member 1,594 Member For: 16y 2m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 04/10/13 09:34 AM Posted 04/10/13 09:34 AM It's ok Nick, it's me Foon, just hanging some sh*t on the crows mate, sorry to offend youI seriously didn't know who it was lolSorry mate !! You gotta be happy with port they did well.I've been away too long from forum ... Gotta keep up with new names.
Spinning Legacy Donating Member 348 Member For: 17y 3m 2d Posted 04/10/13 09:52 AM Posted 04/10/13 09:52 AM Really - The hawks are going to be better team without buddie ... And I afraid so are the swans going to be better with him . OHhhhh No !!! Tigers for 2014
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now