bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/05/12 05:14 AM Posted 13/05/12 05:14 AM you sit in the VIP areaim poor so I sit with all the fkn bogans!
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 6d Gender: Male Posted 13/05/12 05:43 AM Posted 13/05/12 05:43 AM Yes we sit there and make fun of you common people, haha.
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/05/12 06:00 AM Posted 13/05/12 06:00 AM dam you
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 14/05/12 09:46 AM Posted 14/05/12 09:46 AM (edited) sofa king bored I'm actaully watching tonights game. looks like there could be some slaps later onedit - fkuk this I'm not that bored Edited 14/05/12 09:55 AM by sexual harrassment panda
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 14/05/12 10:20 AM Posted 14/05/12 10:20 AM Hahah damn I'm watching this game now. TIPRAT AT HIS BEST!! Lol as much as I farking hate the little niggling kunt, he's good to watch. Still hate that freo player more. Ballantyne the *beep*
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 1d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 14/05/12 10:57 AM Posted 14/05/12 10:57 AM Lol @ carlton
ozking1 Legacy Donating Member 79 Member For: 17y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 14/05/12 11:15 AM Posted 14/05/12 11:15 AM Cant stand that little rapist germ 1
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 14/05/12 11:19 AM Posted 14/05/12 11:19 AM Lol at your own team?That's a good sign! :| 1
Bomber Carnage on the Garage Floor Legacy Donating Member 3,994 Member For: 16y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 14/05/12 11:25 AM Posted 14/05/12 11:25 AM Cant stand that little rapist germBit harsh on Staino. 3
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 14/05/12 12:34 PM Posted 14/05/12 12:34 PM woah carlton got done?poor stainois that why hes quiet this arvo?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now