Kosij Legacy Donating Member 2,045 Member For: 15y 1m 17d Gender: Male Posted 20/08/11 02:57 PM Posted 20/08/11 02:57 PM Hey, I have a 05 xr6T I have attempted to change the spark plugs but 3 coils have decided to come out with only the spring part... How do I now remove the bottom half?
xr6t4life Member 129 Member For: 17y 2m 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth WA Posted 20/08/11 04:48 PM Posted 20/08/11 04:48 PM long nose pliers
FORDCRAZY Member 36 Member For: 15y 5m 8d Posted 23/01/12 09:41 AM Posted 23/01/12 09:41 AM You should always lift coil a little bit then turn left to right a couple times, so it comes out easier without it coming apart, or worse splitting the rubber insulator in half as I have seen this happen.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now