xr6t_ute Legacy Donating Member 2,281 Member For: 19y 3m 4d Gender: Male Location: south east suburbs Posted 04/10/11 03:35 AM Posted 04/10/11 03:35 AM Very good hayds.
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 04/10/11 03:39 AM Posted 04/10/11 03:39 AM Be done by Friday mate?
xr6t_ute Legacy Donating Member 2,281 Member For: 19y 3m 4d Gender: Male Location: south east suburbs Posted 04/10/11 04:30 AM Posted 04/10/11 04:30 AM I'm sure he will reply soon dillz, he must be pretending to work lol 1
NVYDF6 Built F6 & VE SS-V Legacy Donating Member 582 Member For: 19y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 04/10/11 04:44 AM Author Posted 04/10/11 04:44 AM haha actually was out having a smoke Ivan! Hopefully get all the parts fitted by this weekend!Saw a car at C4C you might fancy Dillz lol
NVYDF6 Built F6 & VE SS-V Legacy Donating Member 582 Member For: 19y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 07/02/12 12:38 AM Author Posted 07/02/12 12:38 AM Well I have just come back from 10 weeks leave & decided to upgrade the turbo while I still have no licence & was lucky enough to find a kit that was being sold on the forums fairly cheap! The turbo I decided to go with is a GTX42r with a 6boost manifold, 4" dump & 2.5" screamer.Cash is all ready to go for the other parts needed so hopefully I can get everything asap so I can fit it all & tune it on E85!Also decided what I'm gonna do with my old turbo LOL 2
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/02/12 04:25 AM Posted 07/02/12 04:25 AM And so much for 410...
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 07/02/12 04:26 AM Posted 07/02/12 04:26 AM Nice mate... make sure Danny tunes the sh*t out of it..What power you think it'll make..
NVYDF6 Built F6 & VE SS-V Legacy Donating Member 582 Member For: 19y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 07/02/12 04:37 AM Author Posted 07/02/12 04:37 AM (edited) lol yeh Dillz that didn't last long ey...Thanks man, hard to say but anywhere 500-600rwkw just depends how hard we push it haha obviously I want the higher number but I'm sure what ever it is it will keep me entertained for a while =D Edited 07/02/12 04:37 AM by NVYDF6
xr6t_ute Legacy Donating Member 2,281 Member For: 19y 3m 4d Gender: Male Location: south east suburbs Posted 07/02/12 04:46 AM Posted 07/02/12 04:46 AM Never ends with you..lol ..... very nice, will be punching out alot of killawasps now
NVYDF6 Built F6 & VE SS-V Legacy Donating Member 582 Member For: 19y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 07/02/12 05:10 AM Author Posted 07/02/12 05:10 AM haha thanks Ivan... I'm really starting to sting for that power hit again.. the SS just isn't doing it anymore =|
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now