Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 3m 22d
Posted

It wasnt anyone from this forum hopefully haha I started this thread cos I got f*cked over by the fat piece, but it was not me :) there was a twinturbo VZ that he was building an engine for, was prob that bloke or one of the other 20 cars his got in there in pieces owner

  • EPC Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 29d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

lol the same purple vz twin turbo that's been there for 2 + years?

  • A much better forum
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

I like the last quote about dynowog being like the black eyed peas song...

BOOM BOOM POW...

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 3m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: south east suburbs
Posted

He holds records for what exactly ???? Lol, geez young kids these days are so gullible.

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 4d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Only thing he holds the record for is 0% care factor after being sprayed with bullets

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...