Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 6m
Posted

Good to see some passionate arguments being ignited lol. My sister's friend has a white M3 and it made me drool, but I'm not loaded, I like supporting Aussie ingenuity, parts are easier to obtain, and Ford is the sh*t basically lol. Some people think cars are transport on four wheels, but they're a passion of mine and my new purchase reflects everything I appreciate about auto.

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 10m 21d
Posted (edited)

Its amazing at what a "Just got the keys" thread can do. Buts that's Forums for you.

Edited by tuono
  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 10m 21d
Posted (edited)
Crazy bastards! They have made a lot of cash being idiots though. One died last week in his Porsche. There is a lesson in that. Dont give millions to young crazy dudes to buy supercars with!!

I sat in the new GT at the motor show last week. Man I wish I had those seats in my car! Pox wheels but and stupid stripe. Not needed. I bet it hammers though. :buttrock: Still rather a F6. Cooler somehow.

See what I mean?

post-43211-0-05586000-1310611998_thumb.j

Edited by tuono
  • Banned
  • Member For: 15y 10m 12d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)

Pazzo - "fella's excuse CBXRT as he is from tassie, he's mother and father are probably cousin's or brother sister. wanted to put a stupid comment in as he does. trying to compare $150000 cars with $50000 cars"

Fair enough mate, cop that comment on the chin - but at least in Tassie we aren't touched up by our parents as children and then become illiterate (haven't heard of a capital letter spastic?) monkeys like you :drinks:

Edited by CBXRT
  • Here since the start...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

Says the man who can't click one button to quote properly.

Tasmanian lawyer... Enough said. :stirthepot:

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 10m 21d
Posted

On the lighter side of Inbreeding and getting touched up by your parents :shocked: heres a pic for you to ease the tension. Take a deep breath fella's, its a Ford forum. :VB Beer:

post-43211-0-52206800-1310685226_thumb.j

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 10m 21d
Posted (edited)

Sorry mate, she is married to these blokes.

post-43211-0-41760300-1310694094_thumb.j

Edited by RHR
No need to quote above post. USE FAST OR ADD REPLY
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 5m 21d
Posted

Congrats on the car dude, glad u picked the right car and color, coz nothing else compares if u ask me, probly except the f6e haha

But g6e still have better interior, Who the fukk likes a silver dash on a luxury car ??

Anyway I bet u probly have the best car out your mates, I had a Vn SS at your age haha So u should be wrapped :)

congrats.. Johnny

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...