Pete A Member 442 Member For: 17y 10m Gender: Male Location: Castle Hill NSW Posted 23/07/11 01:10 AM Posted 23/07/11 01:10 AM Cheers mate, should I go back to the same dealer, the reason I ask is that I bought the car from Power ford Castle hill and I live near sutherland and work in the city. I was going to take it to macarturther as a member on here said it would be the best dealer. CheersThat's a pity, cos Power is one of the better ones. That's who I exclusively deal with and although I've had problems, they've always looked after me.
nxr06 Legacy Donating Member 117 Member For: 22y 5m 6d Posted 26/07/11 12:41 PM Posted 26/07/11 12:41 PM Don't want to sound immature or unconstructive, but if I was in this position where there is no clear fault and getting the run around. I would be considering giving the car the flogging of its life to find the problem.
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 26/07/11 12:45 PM Posted 26/07/11 12:45 PM And then they'd claim driver abuse (which is a genuine clause) to get out of the claim all together.
turbotrana Member 2,586 Member For: 23y 6m 3d Gender: Male Posted 26/07/11 01:23 PM Posted 26/07/11 01:23 PM This thread is like watching a movie in slow motion 1
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 26/07/11 09:07 PM Posted 26/07/11 09:07 PM just to let you guys know a new engine does not get a engine number until it is allocated to a car so a new engine shipped to a dealer will not have an engine number.Having worked for ford for about 15 years over the last 30 I know this a fact.Ian
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 26/07/11 09:25 PM Posted 26/07/11 09:25 PM So Cranny any updates mate?You still in that loaner from the Dealer?It is getting to a point now when you start to seriously get CTTT involved. (I work in the industry and know full well you have the right to claim compensation)If no one at the dealer/ Ford HO is taking action you need to start asking them some serious questions
Guest XR09 Guests Posted 27/07/11 04:01 AM Posted 27/07/11 04:01 AM Is it the motor or the super charger ????Pretty sure the S/C's on the Frauds have strait edge cut gears on them. And they can get very very noisy.A good mate has an AMG E55 and stuff me the blower is loud in it. It sounds like the motor has 148 valves and they are all loose at idle. Well anything up to about 3,500 and then it goes real quite. But stuff me it goes.Hope it all comes out well for you mate.
Tobey Awesome... Member 407 Member For: 16y 2m 28d Gender: Male Posted 27/07/11 04:28 AM Posted 27/07/11 04:28 AM So Cranny any updates mate?You still in that loaner from the Dealer?It is getting to a point now when you start to seriously get CTTT involved. (I work in the industry and know full well you have the right to claim compensation)If no one at the dealer/ Ford HO is taking action you need to start asking them some serious questionsPete, I think you just want to see a fight!
nxr06 Legacy Donating Member 117 Member For: 22y 5m 6d Posted 27/07/11 11:27 AM Posted 27/07/11 11:27 AM And then they'd claim driver abuse (which is a genuine clause) to get out of the claim all together.How can they prove this? Obviously u wouldn't have the guards full of rubber!
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 26d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 28/07/11 12:28 AM Posted 28/07/11 12:28 AM Supercharger could be a good place to look first.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now