Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Totally not a Cop
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 8m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted (edited)

Far out mate, hope you get it all sorted soon. Did they provide you a car while they had yours?

Edited by Crashed
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney NSW
Posted

they provided me a Red auto ford focus.

  • Totally not a Cop
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 8m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted (edited)

Did you take it off road and do reverse donuts to make yourself feel better about the situation?

Angry-Boys-Car.jpg

Edited by Crashed
  • Here since the start...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

They should replace the entire engine. It would be easier than all this stuffing around.

  • 777
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA
Posted (edited)

Cheers mate,

should I go back to the same dealer, the reason I ask is that I bought the car from Power ford Castle hill and I live near sutherland and work in the city. I was going to take it to macarturther as a member on here said it would be the best dealer.

Cheers

I bought mine from Power Ford. They are ok. If you like try Brad Garlick or Sinclair Ford in Penrith who are top notch

I had an issue with a leaking turbo @ 3000km and they had the car for 3weeks and in between handed it back to me saying that its normal and its only blow by?!

I took it back for the 3rd time before Garrett and FPV regional area manager decided to just replace the turbo. I mean FFS!

Edited by Corzza
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 17d
Posted

HI Cranny,

If you took your car back to dealer at Power Ford in Castle hill, they will have to be the worst Ford service dealer in the state. Had a really bad experience with them a few years ago. so did my close friend. Dont get me wrong, The salespeople are great at Power Ford, But I would even touch the service department with a 10 foot pole..

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 7m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne
Posted

Probably a stupid question but,

Can the department of fair trading or something similar help with situations like this?

  • Here since the start...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

A little early for that IMO.

  • 777
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA
Posted

Probably a stupid question but,

Can the department of fair trading or something similar help with situations like this?

Yes they can get involved if the dealer is not being cooperative

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...